Why Americans vote against their own interests

robaus

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unlike America who actually were concerned to some extent what our reputation was, the chinese, after they gain power won't give a flying f**k.

They have shown concern in recent years only because they still needed the U.S. and world approval for things like hosting the Olympics, etc.

Eventually they'll have the power where they'll feel no need to coddle anyone.

There are signs already.

China sucks, they are arrogant, elitist and oppressive. They sell contaminated foods and building materials, slip rat meat and or cardboard into food they export, and sell to their own people abroad, and they, and those duped see nothing wrong with it. The only shame is they have no shame, even when caught...

They never cared what the world thinks of them, as they honestly believe it is all about them. They regularly oppress their own, and enjoy doing so, just look how they treat one another outside of China, think they will treat the white devils any better? Fuck them.

My personal feeling is they will burn out sooner than later, when their economy goes to shit from all the money they loaned out and didn't get back...India will be what keeps them in check, and maybe the rest of the world will have an ass full of them as well, and hopefully a death to the "global economy" as well. Not holding my breath mind you.

Plenty of Chinese tourists come to Thailand, but they do so on cheap package tours and usually haven't two baht in their pocket to rub together. 3 star hotels often have special wings just to keep the Chinese away from the regular guests. The Chinese seem to like it that way too.

I wonder what percent of the tourist arrivals are really these cheap tours from the PRC.

Archived