Why Americans vote against their own interests

robaus

The US modeled much after the UK and Europe; example the UK and German banking systems, as they both have a Central Bank, thus the US has our equiv with the Fed Reserve.

Maybe the UK, Germany and other countries are having the same problems?

Open floor to our cousins in the UK and EU...

You might have something there.

But I got a feeling instead of standing united, we are doome for failure. [color:red]Unfortunately, there are a lot of peope within our own country that want us to fail.[/color]

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The role of Nostradamus will be played by Chocolat Steve...hehe

My guess is the new era of sino globalism will be ushered in one of a few ways.

We won't have the financial resources to project power any longer. Somewhere, in some unique event, China will publicly make us back down and the shift, in terms of the rest of the world, will be towards China.

China will also move away from our currency and the dollar will not be the global standard.

Asian countries (Japan, Korea, Thailand) will start recruiting Chinese native speakers instead of English ones as that will be the choice language. Its already started. Chinese language academies are popping up there now when it was almost exclusively english before with a smattering of japanese ones.

China will use currency threat as well as military sabre rattling more and more.

My guess is they will also have infiltrated key government and corporate networks with hackers.

We'll still be important but not the premier global power. Even al qaida will not see us as a threat any longer because we'll not be as influential in the region.

India will become China's new rival and take over to some extent our role in combating Chinese aggression and globalism. Russia will do what it can to combat China as well but will remain weak and fragmented as it is now.

Japan will be scared sh*tless of the realignment of power. America may even do for them what it did for Israel and secretly give them the bomb. China will have its pound of flesh from Japan. There will be pressure to include the rape of Nanking and other atrocities in their history books and eventually a formal apology as a start and then it will get much worse.

Subsaharan africa will improve its standard of living and have more stable governments because of China who will insist on curbing corruption. They are doing it now. They are insisting that some of the monies they are spending be used for infrastructure, better roads, schools, etc.

China itself may have a civil war of sorts. The south and rural areas will feel they are not benefiting from the emerging wealth. It may not be a full scale civil war but there will be uprisings.

Taiwan eventually going the way of Hong Kong is a no brainer.

North korea will eventually implode and unite with the south along the lines Germany did. China will have its say though. South Korea will read the writing on the wall ahead of time and grow closer to China who will reassure it that the north koreans won't do what the south fears it will do.

I think eventually China will become a republic of sorts. Maybe not in our lifetimes but eventually. The other scenario is that they revert back to some sort of emperor of sorts. Its in their dna. Mao was an emperor of sorts masquerading as a communist.

China will continue to use Pakistan and may even have a proxy war with India over it. No nukes but a lot of conventional stuff to keep them busy.

China will have far more success quelling middle east terrorism than the U.S. ever did.

European exports will shift to China because the ameirican consumer will no longer be able to buy european goods in the same numbers. The rise of the chinese middle and upper class will bring a thirst for european fine goods. Like the Singaporean chinese they will see european fine goods as the symbol of their wealth and status in society.

Thailand will still be the place for sex. More chinese will flood the place and mandarin may become the lingua franca for the bars instead of english but the 'trade' will remain.

[color:red]Thailand will still be the place for sex[/color]. More chinese will flood the place and mandarin may become the lingua franca for the bars instead of english but the 'trade' will remain.

:relieved:

I am relieved. It won't be as bad as I feared.

Nevertheless, it will be a new experience for the white man being ordered in the line behind the Chinese.

Just a funny thing I learnt today: While the US and other Western countries are spending billions and the lifes of soldiers in Afghanistan, guess who secured the access to the Afghan copper mines? China, of course...

:banghead:

The same is happening in Africa, where the Chinese frequently outbid its Western competitors. Or have a look at Australia today.

My guess is they will also have infiltrated key government and corporate networks with hackers.

China bugs and burgles Britain

A restricted report by the security service MI5 describes how China has attacked UK companies in a concerted hacking campaign

David Leppard

THE security service MI5 has accused China of bugging and burgling UK business executives and setting up “honeytraps†in a bid to blackmail them into betraying sensitive commercial secrets.

A leaked MI5 document says that undercover intelligence officers from the People’s Liberation Army and the Ministry of Public Security have also approached UK businessmen at trade fairs and exhibitions with the offer of “gifts†and “lavish hospitalityâ€Â.

The gifts  cameras and memory sticks  have been found to contain electronic Trojan bugs which provide the Chinese with remote access to users’ computers.

(...)

Times Online

The Tsingto is probably laced with some time released mind control drug as are the card board/rat meat pork buns they sell, and the contaminated dry wall!

Just remember, EVERY Chinese take out is a possible "sleeper cell!" Never trust these little yellow devils!

My guess is the Chinese have already made inroads into the networks of various American government agencies up to and including the military and intelligence agencies.

They already have vital technological information. They have underwritten research departments at the best american tech universities (Cal Tech, MIT, etc.,) under the proviso that they have access to whatever discoveries come. The same goes for private research facilities. They have sent an army of students to these schools. They are not majoring in art history, that I can assure you. Its always majors such as aeronautical engineering, etc.

I would imagine the same in the UK and european countries perhaps.

Look for an alarming increase in the size of their navy. A navy is the way a country projects power internationally. The Brits were masters at it (its also how soccer became a global sport, it was exported) and we (America) have followed that as well. I would expect chinese military bases to pop up as well after its established or about to establish themselves as the premier world power.

I believe America won't be able to defend itself but will not be invaded. They won't have to. They'll (Chinese) will already have access to our network, have already bought off or control outright or indirectly key corporations or executives, politicians and will have direct influence over monetary policy by either implied threat to hurt us economically or via political and other surrogates whom they control.

It sounds omininous and unlikely but I contend that its already happening (happened) to some degree.

This supposedly happened 15 years ago? well if it did, good, they (the Chinese) deserve to be cheated, after all they have been pulling it over on all of us for years. Fuck them. More than likely, the story is a lie/embellishment, or else the chinks got real gold and are crying foul anyway to discredit the USA and or get more gold. Fuck them.

Archived