How Can You Tell If They're Really New To The Game

Hugh_Hoy

Okay...I was prompted by some dialog in another topic to start this subject: How do you know if a girl is new to "the game"?

Some of the indications of "freshness", in my experiences:

1. Lack of understanding (of) or speaking very basic English; such as, "would you like a cola?...how long do you work here?...did you work bar before in (wherever)...short time/long time"

2. Number of other girls in the bar that the gal interacts with

3. Familiarization with bar operations...such as efficiency in fetching you a drink...cleaning up your table...

4. How long it might take the gal to ask for a drink...quick to ask or shy to ask.

5. Her resistance/acceptance to even casual touching or physical contact of a more aggressive nature.

6. Does she initiate any physical contact with you?

These are just for "openers". So, what signs do you old hands observe which can lead you to determine whether or not the gal is "fresh"?

HH

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new girl I met at Soi Cowboy did not even ask for a drink, sat there for 5 minutes and was okay when my hand was on her knee but gently pulled me away when I began to stroked her smooth ass (just to slowly check if she was wearing panties or not).

When i told her to get a drink, she looked at one of the girls, who reached over and told her what to do.

She did not even know where to put the check but (as most girls who have been there for a day or more know to slip it into their bra top), but, as discussed in the other post, I new she was new as I had seen her come in.

Oh yeah, there was no up to the back room and see if you are any good in the sack by the owner/staff. I guess that is a small comfort to the new girl, well, at least at that bar.

I never quite understood why some girls pretend to be new to the bars or why punters would care. OK, I get it that the prospect of a 'brand new' whore is appealing to some. One of my early barfines was a girl who'd only worked in the gogo '3 days.' What she didn't mention, until later, was 3 years experience in Japanese karaoke bars. She was more jaded and yaabaad out than most. But she could REALLY sing, so I reckoned she wasn't lying about her karaoke bar history.

A big sign for me is if they have difficulty understanding me when I speak my heavily farang-accented Thai. One girl I met who was new understood me well, but it turns out she had been working at KFC up until she started dancing a couple days before I met her.

Another sign--if when you ask them how long they've been working and they get that glazed 'oh this question again' look, they've probably been working quite a while regardless of their answer.

I met a girl the other day who said (in that glazed way) she had been working 'off and on' for two years, yet I could tell by the way she answered there was more to the story (plus the fact that she was 30ish). It might have been she had a long-term sponsor for a few years or used to work in a massage parlor, who knows?

I find the girls in general are fairly honest, but I really don't go for the hard-core tatooed type so they may be different. When I have ended up knowing them a while, it is very rare that I find that something they initially told me is untrue.

Archived