How Can You Tell If They're Really New To The Game

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taking the question seriously, there are different motivations for caring. For me, I generally find that girls who have not been in the business long are easier to get to know--I find they less often look at me as a walking wallet.

Well the girls are there to empty your wallet, it is, after all, a business transaction.

I tend to believe that even if the individual girl has been there for 1 month, 6 months or 2-3 years it all depends on their own personalities - either they enjoy casual sex and are basically a happy individual or it is just a chore and they despise all men even if there is a smile on their face.

I also think that there would be a time limit when, after being there to long, their neurosis would be at such a level that they are lost to both themselves and any form of a 'real relationship' for ever.

Expat, this one of gogo girls asking for tips in the bar really annoys me! Years ago you would buy a girl a drink or drinks in return for sitting with you. And a tip when you left, assuming you did'nt Bf the girl was reserved for "diddling" bars. Now more and more of these girls ask for drinks rather than wait to be offered and then expect a tip as well.

I find these days I spend far less time in agogo bars when I'm in Thailand than I used to. Partly simply because the novelty has worn off rather a long time ago but also because they are more expensive and less fun than they used to be.

IMHO they are slowly becoming more and more like western strip/lap dancing clubs, not as bad yet but slowly getting there :(

Simie.

Had it been already mentioned:

- if the girl is drunk after very little beer - while the more experienced are able to drink much more Tequila shots than I...

- does not know nothing about 'tourist' Bangkok nor places to go (restaurant, cinema, e.g.) in the vicinity of SC

- does not know standard punter's hotels near SC

... because thai360 BMs are seekers of truth. :patty:

That is fair enough, but I am worried that some posters may fall into the 'fall in love with a bar-girl' syndrome. My words whilst nasty, and direct were a flippant slap of reality.

We only have to see the eventual down fall of Ikkrang with his massage girl, even the mighty can fall fast :beer: Let's hope he pulls through :cool:

>We only have to see the eventual down fall of Ikkrang with his massage girl, even the mighty can fall fast Let's hope he pulls through < ,

Thank you for your good wishes.

Yes, eight years PN (Post-Nok, GF nr 1) I thought i was teflon coated, and wouldn't succumb to silly sentimental feelings about a sex service-provider. But it is when you get complacent that it can creep up on you.

Don't worry, I'm a survivor. a couple of good wild romps like MsR yesterday, and last nite's SC service girl, can blow the cobwebs away and make it clear what is central in a mongers life.

Archived