How Can You Tell If They're Really New To The Game

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good comeback :)

I am thinking, shall we restrict it to bar-girls?

I recently (last trip, in March) met this sweet young Thai girl. She was 26, worked in one of those every day offices (profession not declared to protect the innocent - me).

Well, she acted so sweet and lovely, a bit shy in bed, wanted a good chew but frightened of the big fella, I said, "wow, big fella". she was pleased I could keep my self-control (little did she know I had had my fill, that day, with my bisexual nurse & her nurse friend (trip story to follow, in time).

Well, blow me down, when I got back to Oz, a few days after I got two phone calls (I missed them, as I was in meetings), followed by an SMS asking "please call me". On the phone was a polite, articulated gentleman (which rules out crass americans and piss head aussies - doesn't leave much western folks, does it :)). He said, "I noticed you left two racy messages on my girlfriends mobile". I would have called them ribald myself - I had her on the work-table, giving me a blow job whilst her girlfriend at work was slapping her ass to get her wet for, well, you know ...

I retorted, who is she, what messages and what are you talking about ... in short, telling him what he wanted to hear, I am tough, but fair.

Later that day, I get online and my little newbie is apologizing, sorry about all that blah blah blah. I said, "why did you not tell me you had a boyfriend". She said, I just wanted to have some fun, you came to my work and I was excited, and I wanted to have more experience (blush blush - on my part).

So, back on track, I ask other punters, why is it that us punters need to know if or how long a girl has been in the bar? Is it, that we go there to seek true love or just to release our hormones?

I have said a few times, or hinted in past posts that the world is rapidly changing, gone are the mum and dad days of 30-50 year marriages. If you do have, or will have, good luck to you all, but those starting out on the road of love, the times are a changing! Oh sorry, another hijack :) lol

With respect, i think you nailed it in your first post. Some posters added some gems, I will be astounded if we get more then 10.

However, if we get a genuine list of say 20, I will donate 1500 baht to someone's drinking tab which I shall provide to Khunsanuk for redistribution. I think u listed 5, and there were 3 additional good points ... I am thinking my money is safe :beer:

For me, one sign is the way the girl seems uncertain about moving close -- not resistance but more like, is this how I do it? -- maybe looking over to a friend or mamasan to check and see if she's doing things right. For me, this kind of situation can definitely be a turn on. A few times with ones like that, took them back and did DATY to get one hell of a reaction and overall experience.

I also once got tricked into thinking that's what it was, just to find out later I was very wrong (nice mouthfull o'blisters a few days later... ugh -- from a shy seemingly nervous/uncertain girl at Thermae)

Of course the other clues mentioned here also correct, language mainly. Most of the comments are just one-liners, not serious.

The bar I was in last night here in Pattaya had no less than 4 girls with barely a word of English between them. That doesnt make them virgins but its a pretty good sign that they are either newbies or pathologically lazy. The other girls waste no time telling them what to expect for a ST, though, and one showed me her little book of Thai/English one-liners for the bar.

I think it has had a mention here before - its designed to fit neatly in her purse and is chock full of the classics alongside some oddities - needing to dig the book out when its time to tell the guy to slap some rubber on his schlong mightnt be the most practical, IMO.

The more important question is "why the fuck do you need to know"?

Taking the question seriously, there are different motivations for caring. For me, I generally find that girls who have not been in the business long are easier to get to know--I find they less often look at me as a walking wallet.

Having said that, I was with one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in a bar in Thailand last night. Bought her a drink, asked her some questions. She has been working two months (probably accurate as I know this bar). When I got the check she asked for a tip. I was floored, as she had responded to each of my questions as if the sheer boredom of answering was making it an effort to keep her eyes open. I just said "next time if you want a tip, take care of your customer." However, she's so beautiful, I'm sure she doesn't even need to make the effort.

The fact is that there are some very nice young lasses who have been working forever, and others who have not been working long. The tendency, however, is for them to develop a guard the longer they work. It's only natural.

Archived