Is ass fucking gay?

SpiceMan

My introduction to anal sex was when my young English girlfriend grabbed my erect dick and tried to shove it up her arse. I think the surprise of it distracted me and I went soft. I had to wash my dick before I could resume in a more comfortable orifice. It was the first time I had ever gone soft, with all the embarrassment that entails. The whole experience left me with a deep psychological worry about anal sex. Since then I have tried it with a handful of girls but I have never been able to come in an asshole because it just doesn't feel good. To this day I am suspicious that anal sex is inherently gay. What do you think?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummmm....two men could just as easily lock lips as one could insert his cock in the other's ass. Does that make kissing "gay"? Or hey...they could hold hands! Does that make hand-holding gay? Or one man could suck another man's cock...I guess that makes blow jobs inherently gay, right?

Possibly the most unnecessary, asinine poll I've ever seen on this board...

I voted No, figuring that means "not necessarily"

But an option for "up to you" would've been the most correct choice. Depends on what you want it to be.

I think its often (usually?) about a power/domination thing... and that can be if it's hetero or homo sex. Tho homos don't have Plan A available so pretty much have no choice but to go with Plan B. So they probly have a lot more kind, gentle egalitarian fudge packing than we do.

Ummmm....two men could just as easily lock lips as one could insert his cock in the other's ass. Does that make kissing "gay"? Or hey...they could hold hands! Does that make hand-holding gay? Or one man could suck another man's cock...I guess that makes blow jobs inherently gay, right?

The answer whether it's gay or not depends on what YOU think -- basically if you associate butt f*%#ing with gay, then it's gay. A lot of people DO think of it as a gay thing. I used to. I don't any more, mainly cuz of reading out it on sites like this and kind of having my associations for it reset by that. But I used to think of it as a gay thing, sure.

Archived