Is ass fucking gay?

SpiceMan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hypothetical.

Man and woman engaged in regular sex with penile penetration in womans vigina.

But' date=' the woman has her finger up the guys ass. What now?[/quote']

That is not gay, but if the hand up the guy's ass is the woman's husband, that might be gay.

It really annoys me when amateurs make gay rulings, as you all frequently get it wrong. See my above post where I quote the "safe passage act." Very clearly, ANYTHING being inserted into a man's ass is most likely gay. Especially if done in a sexual manner.

Is it gay if 2 men fuck a woman in the ass at the same time while another man is using her mouth for his own gratification?

... that is okay, but triple ass is over the line.

No it is NOT o.k. at all in any manner what so ever! The 2 guys in the ass could be on the slippery slope to gayness. After all this is 2 dudes rubbing their dicks against eachother, in a sexual setting! What is it with all the amatuer wanna bes trying to rule on gayness?

Look guys, I can appreciate the interest, and desire to make these rulings, but it is not that easy. There is years of study involved here, hours spent in bath houses and gay book stores doing research and interviews so I can make informed rulings. Not to mention the conventions and quiche parties at Blaine's condo in the Castro...I mean some times it can get very involved, and simply throwing out a ruling is not a good idea as mistakes can often be made!

please leave the rulings to the trained professionals.

What about a guy fucking a pussy only to later find out there used to be a cock there?

That one must clearly depend on what you do when you find out.. Does it turn you on or make you go: "Oh shit!! Now I must post a message on Thai360.com to find out if I'm gay or not..".

Anyway. I'm glad we finaly have another "Is.....gay?" thread again. :content:

Spiff

What about a guy fucking a pussy only to later find out there used to be a cock there?

Haha, if you mean "only to later find out that prior to YOUR cock entering that pussy, another one did," well then, Welcome to Thailand, because that describes virtually every girl you're likely to fuck here, and we're talking MULTIPLE cocks. And yes, "good girls" included.

Ah yes, the old "...what if I really didn't know..." excuse...this has been used to the point that it is no longer even considered viable as an explanation for gay activity. In fact it ranks just above "...but I have a wide stance..." in terms of bullshit over used excuses.

Now as Spiff points out, a lot may be determined by how you react to it. Disgust, vomiting, punching someone smaller or more effeminate than yourself would mean it was not gay. Dashing off to a Barbara Streisand drag queen show would of course be gay. AS would dashing off to "Cowboy Bills Mustache bar" at 1831 Castro street where they have 2 for 1 happy hour daily from 4-7 and free appetizer Fridays.

Ah yes, the old "...what if I really didn't know..." excuse...this has been used to the point that it is no longer even considered viable as an explanation for gay activity. In fact it ranks just above "...but I have a wide stance..." in terms of bullshit over used excuses.

Now as Spiff points out, a lot may be determined by how you react to it. Disgust, vomiting, punching someone smaller or more effeminate than yourself would mean it was not gay. Dashing off to a Barbara Streisand drag queen show would of course be gay. AS would dashing off to "[color:red]Cowboy Bills Mustache bar[/color]" at 1831 Castro street where they have 2 for 1 happy hour daily from 4-7 and free appetizer Fridays.

Isn't that were are fellow traveler rogie hangs out?

I hear he has his own glory hole now with his own name above it.

Archived