Is ass fucking gay?

SpiceMan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah yes, the old "...what if I really didn't know..." excuse...this has been used to the point that it is no longer even considered viable as an explanation for gay activity. In fact it ranks just above "...but I have a wide stance..." in terms of bullshit over used excuses.

Now as Spiff points out, a lot may be determined by how you react to it. Disgust, vomiting, punching someone smaller or more effeminate than yourself would mean it was not gay. Dashing off to a Barbara Streisand drag queen show would of course be gay. AS would dashing off to "Cowboy Bills Mustache bar" at [color:red]1831 Castro street[/color] where they have 2 for 1 happy hour daily from 4-7 and free appetizer Fridays.

1831 Castro street is just a small, old house. :doah::doah::doah:

rogie and his late friend Bob Ross used to hangout at Daddy's at 440 Castro St, at 18th St. It is know known as the 440. They used to pickup guys and goes across the street to the theater and use the back rows for their enjoyment - or at least that is what he told me in an email.

1831 Castro street is just a small, old house. :doah::doah::doah:

1831 Castro, as any SF resident oughta know, is way outside "The Castro", the uber-gay neighborhood that goes from about Market Street up to about 20th Street (just 3 blocks -- tho it also spreads out in other directions away from Castro street itself). 1831 would be way past the top of the hill that's behind the Castro, down in what's known as Noe Valley (well-to-do straight couples with toddlers all over the place down there).

Old friend of mine worked at that cinema for a long time, remember seeing her there a few times way up on top of a ladder changing the titles on the marquee.

Hmmm...interesting that you know this. On one hand I am tempted to rule you as gay suspect, but on the other hand as you speak of families and toddlers in Noe Valley I am tempted not to...or perhaps you are just aware of the very/uber gay zones my fair city offers, and thus can avoid them, as I of course do except when I am forced to go there for research purposes...in short I am very very confused as how I should rule on this...I'll check with the commission tonight and get back to you.

Archived