Is ass fucking gay?

SpiceMan

I will once again remind all parties here to hold off on the amatuer rulings on gayness! It takes years to learn the skills necessary to judge gay activity.

Now, as one did point out, gayness is when 2 MEN have sex, thus any sex between a man and a woman is NOT GAY. Point 2, Sex between a man and another man dressed as a woman is in fact gay. As is lip syncing to Judy Garland.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if you don't like fucking pussy, your not even a little bit gay?

It would depend on the reason, but most likely yes, at least on the road to gayness...

"gayness is when 2 MEN have sex"

So if a Catholic priest buggers an altar boy he's not gay?

No, that would be gay as well. The Helsinki ruling of 1974 amended previous rulings to clarify judgments. The amendment states that "...any sexual contact between to males is indeed gay..."

So if you don't like fucking pussy' date=' your not even a little bit gay?[/quote']

It would depend on the reason, but most likely yes, at least on the road to gayness...

Aha! So if a man prefers fucking a girls ass to her pussy, he is at least on the road to gayness! The expert witness has spoken. :content:

Jeezus,

I can't understand that you're even worried about this kind of thing! The fact that you worry about this kind of thing suggests you may have some sexual orientation issues.

Who gives a rat's ass whether someone perceives it as gay or not. Go out, have fun, and do it your way. :sex::beer:

I will once again remind all parties here to hold off on the amatuer rulings on gayness! It takes years to learn the skills necessary to judge gay activity.

Now, as one did point out, gayness is when 2 MEN have sex, thus any sex between a man and a woman is NOT GAY. Point 2, Sex between a man and another man dressed as a woman is in fact gay. As is lip syncing to Judy Garland.

Is it okay for a woman to butt fuck a man in the ass with a strap-on?

Archived