Is ass fucking gay?

SpiceMan

I would imagine the sub-clauses could get tedious...

iia/31)The level of gayness can be determined by the amount of sexual arousal experienced by the male fuckee.

If there is only a little, henceforth referred to as a semi-woody, then he can claim that the activity is purely for the woman's enjoyment.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Old Hippie for your wise rulings (which almost made me spill my coffee) :rotl:

SoongMak has said I may have sexual orientation issues, just for asking the original question. So I have another question - am I gay? If I am gay I will be proud. But what if I just have sexual orientation issues? Can I be proud of that too?

:D

Sure you can. :beer:

My introduction to anal sex was when my young English girlfriend grabbed my erect dick and tried to shove it up her arse. I think the surprise of it distracted me and I went soft. I had to wash my dick before I could resume in a more comfortable orifice. It was the first time I had ever gone soft, with all the embarrassment that entails. The whole experience left me with a deep psychological worry about anal sex. Since then I have tried it with a handful of girls but I have never been able to come in an asshole because it just doesn't feel good. To this day I am suspicious that anal sex is inherently gay. What do you think?

obviously, as you were unwilling/unable to satisfy your girlfriend in the manner SHE preferred at that point, you (a) are not very good in the sack, (B) have no imagination (as in refusing to believe that some chicks get off when poked up the ass) and © worry so much about your gay-ness that you probably are a poofter indeed...

Thanks Old Hippie for your wise rulings (which almost made me spill my coffee) :rotl:

SoongMak has said I may have sexual orientation issues, just for asking the original question. So I have another question - am I gay? If I am gay I will be proud. But what if I just have sexual orientation issues? Can I be proud of that too?

:D

Hmmm, in studying the manual I find I am able to grant you a temporary "Not gay" status for 30 days while this issue is carefully considered.

I notice Soonmak has questioned your orientation...which could mean he is really expressing gay thoughts about you. Thus I will list him as "Gay suspect" and advise you not to bend over near him.

Guest HonoluluJimmy

RumpRaiding a woman is not Gay!

If man fucks man or boy he is a HOMO! If you fuck Lady Boys you are a HOMO! Gay is a politically correct (that's what they think) for HOMO. Rumpraiding is rather and Arab Middle Eastern thing but not Homo.. Now in Old Hippies Manual you'll not that Arab and Middle Eastern aka Sand People like their girls a bit plump. That's why they have to wear the black tent dress not because they don't want eople looking at their women but that they don;t want you to see the fat arsed hags.. With the exception of Soi Nana Nua, Grace Hotel, the boys who shave hourly seem to go for the nice ones and not the Kwai that roam the streets of the hometown's. That is why they are Rump Raiders..... Easier to bump about their bump than find a divit between fat thighs and a file pf black fur that could hjide 10 big cobra! Rumpraiding a girl is not gay. Same Sex Sex is Homo! It's clear in OH's book!

Hypothetical.

Man and woman engaged in regular sex with penile penetration in womans vigina.

But, the woman has her finger up the guys ass. What now?

Doesn't it depend on whether the guy is enjoying it, or just letting the woman do that because it makes her happy? :dunno:

Archived