Is ass fucking gay?

SpiceMan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gay comedians are a fairly boring lot, IMO. I initially thought Julian Clary was witty, but after the first five minutes you realise he is just a complete bitch - pretty much hates everything and everyone. Not totally out of character for a comedian, but you wouldnt want to be in the front row at one of his gigs.

I heard Bob Downe had the gig.....someone must have thrown a hissy fit... :dunno:

med_1270934197-downe2.jpg

Jeez, he looks just like Ellen Degenerous...imagine a gay guy who looks like a gay woman...I rule this as a very fucking gay photo. Almost as gay as the guy doing the afternoon show over at Bruce's bendover lounge, a few funny cracks, but then boring, I almost left after 15 minutes.

Yes, she is an openly lesbian talk show host/comedian. Wanda Sykes.

Been out of the US a few yrs, wasn't aware of her, tho I have seen her in something. She acts too, right? Anyway, the bit didn't really grab me. OK, I guess.

Heh heh, maybe we need a comedians poll. Youtube links to a bunch of bits by different comedians, vote on who's best. Pretty sure this one would be middle of the pack at best. Maybe tough tho, since Youtube doesn't allow videos that cross the line, and crossing the line is what most good comedy is about. Clearly lesbian cannibalism of children is ok by them tho. ;) Just don't say a word that refers to a weenie going into a certain hole.

Archived