what do these girls want???!!!!

kedbecker

A#1 response. Given the OP's "principles" about male-female relationships, t'was bound to happen. He's obviously 21 years old, or at least never progressed beyond that mentality... Hence my failing to post in this thread.

This all reminds me of the classic old bull/young joke: [color:blue]They were both standing on a hill overlooking a field of cows. The young bull was dancing around excitedly, saying "let's run down the hill and fuck us a cow!" To which the old bull replied "no son, let's walk down the hill and fuck them all."[/color]

If you don't get it, then you need to learn more about women.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not quite as pessimistic about Thai women as you (tho' not saying that particular one is a brain scientist: how would I know from a picture?). But I will say that the J-dude who owns that YouTube channel is very obsessed with that gal. It will most certainly end badly.

I actually thought it made sense - here was a guy who had gone into the jungle as a fit soldier and morphed into a grotesque 'Jabba the Hutt' like creature with no moral compass - perfect.

Interesting. My interpretation was a guy who had a strong moral compass driven to insanity and a desire to die when it couldn't be reconciled with what was around him.

Too many scenes in the movie I love. The intro is one.

1b26BD5KjH0

Archived