what do these girls want???!!!!

kedbecker

everybody knows that the troll is the guy who writes off-subject bullshit. not the guy who writes long articulated replies.

Actually a Troll is someone who posts inflammatory' date=' extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, which is applicable to oneself.

You post this thread in [b']Relationships[/b], a relarionship is a connection, association, or involvement between various paries, she Blew You Out so there is no Relationship therefore this is an extraneous thread.

You also started this thread less than 30 minutes after you joined this board, since you have joined you have made a total of 14 posts, all in this thread and have contributed nothing to the board just whinged like a cry baby in this thread coz a bit of fluff blew you out.

Guess what, you are not the first to have been blown out and I very much doubt the last, the differance between yourself and real men is that real men just laugh it off and move onto another conquest not register to an internet forum to start a thread about their shattered ego and continue to go on about it nearly some 2 weeks after the event.

so he posts in relationships and somehow that is so wrong that he must now be mocked. again its no wonder there are so few new members on here. pattaya secrets forum is booming while this forum still has threads from months ago hanging around with no new content.

you love to argue with anyone who accuses you of being wrong and you'll argue to the death as if you really have too much time on your hands. you claim the op is a whinging crybaby but i remember threads where you've been found out to be wrong and you disappear from the thread instantly because you can't bear to be proven wrong or have anyone dare to even disagree with you. you are the biggest sissy boy on here. perhaps you have been in thailand too long and can't bear to lose face. leave the guy alone and if you don't have anything constructive to add then move onto another thread and add something there.

i remember you ripped into young farang after he posted a story about being attacked by ladyboys. he then met up with you and others one night and you said this forum was all a bit of bullshit. well if that's the case why don't you chill out grandpa and give a new poster a break. actually you remind me of suadum who i saw in no name bar a few months ago. after all his threats and mouthing off on here when our mutual friend pointed out who i was he quickly retreated and all those threats disappeared.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
besides bashing people and yelling troll what have you contributed to this board lately?

I have made over 500 posts without causing a shit storm. I have posted in nearly every sub-forum, without flaming. My posting history shows that when I don't know something I will ask and not flame people for answering. If a topic comes up on which I am knowledgable, I answer without flaming. I am also a board sponsor who has made repeated dontions. My last donation was 40 dollars just last month. But I've been on the internet since before Microsoft software supported it and I know a troll when I see one.

Instead of criticizing others, you might want to ask yourself what you have contributed? You have contributed nothing but flames, for which you were permanently banned and yet you had the cheek to come back and criticize everybody.

OK, I'm sorry, not such a troll as you came back. Still a bunch of shit in your post though, and that other guy was very funny.

Who do you think I am? I vagued recalled that handle, did a search, read some posts, and maybe I know who that is from the small expat circles here. If so, I think he lives in Singapore now, or maybe not but if that's the dude I think it is that's the last he said. Not seen that guy for a while. He's your mate I take it? You should know more than I then.

All,

It's exactly because of threads like these that I don't bother coming here that often anymore. Dunno how long I've been away but had some free time left so decided to check this board again and came across this thread along with a few others that caught my eye...seemed worth the read. Fuck was I wrong, a shitload replies killed what could've been a decent enough thread.

End of rant..figured this thread has run its course and wanted to bring that to people's attention, not that it changes fuck.

The more time I spend on this board the more I come to realize I don't belong here (...I know it took me ages to realize that but ..guess I was in denial)

I'll just grab a beer and leave you guys alone...enjoy.

I have fun, and derive vast amusement from posters who cannot accept the cut and thrust of stereotypical personalities thrashing out misunderstandings and ignorance in the setting of a large group of anonymous aliases.

Archived