what do these girls want???!!!!

kedbecker

Ah, the classic troll responses of "I'm not a troll, you are" and "I got you". Actually I did not read your long winded recent posts but have now added you to my ignore list for good measure

it amazes me that you call me a troll and trash this thread but keep coming back here.

of course you're not saying anything that will make anyone understand why I was wrong calling you the troll. you just dismiss it. everybody knows that the troll is the guy who writes off-subject bullshit. not the guy who writes long articulated replies.

and then you put me on "ignore" because you don't care but remember to tell me about it because it's oh so not important to you.

please....

she was not interested, she walked past - thus not interested in you one iota

if only things were that simple.... I thought you to be less naive than that.

relationships between men and women are full of these little games and pretences, as we all know. especially in the early stages, and particularly on the womens' side.

women like to be wooed. they want the man to make the effort, while they like to behave as if they are not interested. the man should do everything right and if the woman deems him worthy she will "let" him woo her some more. some women adhere to this rule more than others, but it's basically true for most of them to some degree.

all you have to do is just walk down the street and look at how men openly gaze at women while women look straight, pretending not to notice, to know it's true.

again, common knowledge that I'm surprised is being challanged here.

and my "long, winded diatribe" was just a response point by point to yours, so if it was too long for you, you have no one to blame but yourself.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everybody knows that the troll is the guy who writes off-subject bullshit. not the guy who writes long articulated replies.

Actually a Troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, which is applicable to oneself.

You post this thread in Relationships, a relarionship is a connection, association, or involvement between various paries, she Blew You Out so there is no Relationship therefore this is an extraneous thread.

You also started this thread less than 30 minutes after you joined this board, since you have joined you have made a total of 14 posts, all in this thread and have contributed nothing to the board just whinged like a cry baby in this thread coz a bit of fluff blew you out.

Guess what, you are not the first to have been blown out and I very much doubt the last, the differance between yourself and real men is that real men just laugh it off and move onto another conquest not register to an internet forum to start a thread about their shattered ego and continue to go on about it nearly some 2 weeks after the event.

women like to be wooed. they want the man to make the effort, while they like to behave as if they are not interested. the man should do everything right and if the woman deems him worthy she will "let" him woo her some more. some women adhere to this rule more than others, but it's basically true for most of them to some degree.

If you are such 'the expert', why then do you need advice or have to share your failure; crying out for explanation, "whew is me"?

again, common knowledge that I'm surprised is being challanged here.

Sounds as if you have gained your knowledge from National Geographic, under a blanket, with a torch and a box of tissues at your side whilst reading about Amazonian natives (if looking only at pictures could be deemed reading).

and my "long, winded diatribe" was just a response point by point to yours, so if it was too long for you, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Ego to the fore again, you did not make any further points, you just rambled again with your previous egotistical assertions/assumptions but in the end, your story always finishes the same, you got blown away.

Anyways, I prefer to have a nice bourbon, some thai food and get blown off by my little thai nurse (who, such a lovely girl she is, did not pass me by, and who often brings to me one of her tired little nursey girlfriends who also need relaxation). Thus, I am putting your problem in the scrap bin where it belongs and no further correspondence shall be entered into, be it that you are a troll or otherwise. Because, in any event, you're just crying over spilt milk, get over it.

I'm really tired you lame asses talking about nothing.

if you don't like this post stop enteting it, stop reading it, and especially stop commenting on it. how bored are you guys?

You post this thread in Relationships

I posted in "Relationships" because I couldn't find another subject that would fit what I was talking about better.

you didn't seriously try to say that I'm a troll because I posted this post in the relationship subject, did you?

I'm not trying to convince anyone that I'm a "real man". I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm talking about what I want. if you like it. talk with me. if not, why are you reading this thread to begin with? and taking the time to respond to it, on top of it? what's with you?

If you are such 'the expert'

I'm not trying to say I'm such an expert. like I said, the things i've told you are common knowledge and you don't need to be an expert to know them. are you really objecting to the idea that women like to be wooed? that usually it will be the man who will approach the woman while the woman will try to make it look like she doesn't care too much?

you too did not say anything new in that last post except for trying to show how good your life is. if you don't want to write anything related to that post, don't write anything, please.

Archived