what do these girls want???!!!!

kedbecker

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everybody knows that the troll is the guy who writes off-subject bullshit. not the guy who writes long articulated replies.

Actually a Troll is someone who posts inflammatory' date=' extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, which is applicable to oneself.

You post this thread in [b']Relationships[/b], a relarionship is a connection, association, or involvement between various paries, she Blew You Out so there is no Relationship therefore this is an extraneous thread.

You also started this thread less than 30 minutes after you joined this board, since you have joined you have made a total of 14 posts, all in this thread and have contributed nothing to the board just whinged like a cry baby in this thread coz a bit of fluff blew you out.

Guess what, you are not the first to have been blown out and I very much doubt the last, the differance between yourself and real men is that real men just laugh it off and move onto another conquest not register to an internet forum to start a thread about their shattered ego and continue to go on about it nearly some 2 weeks after the event.

Actually Meekong it's often why people join internet forums.

Strangely this thread has told me a lot more about other board members than the OP. He I guess is no differnet to most. I was recently very disappointed with my entre but mains and desert were excellent... :hubba:

DD your post makes me think you didn't read what I wrote. Because if you had you'd see I basically said the same thing you just did, minus the rant about keyboard warriors ruining this board. Although I thought it was amusing that you gave a nice example of what a keyboard warrior actually sounds like.

Jesus, some people are strange.

um i didn't reply to u. if you'd read MY post properly you would've realised that.

Ah, the classic troll responses of "I'm not a troll, you are" and "I got you". Actually I did not read your long winded recent posts but have now added you to my ignore list for good measure.

wow you put a guy on ignore for that? it must be fun having conversations by yourself. this obssession with trolls is amazing. basically any newbie gets called a troll. it's part of the initiation it seems. this is a long long thread which has generated much discussion on a board that is often slow and repetitive. you should be thankful that a newbie has been able to generate a discussion like this. besides bashing people and yelling troll what have you contributed to this board lately?

Archived