Paki attacki the Glass Door

BadaBing

… if your going to be in bed with Ratchada...then you and he need to add the board owner of this site to your list...well according to this post , we are Nazi's also...please give us whats due to us.... we do have resume's to maintain mind you..... :hug:

Its funny that Robaus is desperate enough to be in bed with Ratchada. Today Ratchada posted about Middle-Easterners "for most of them, their introduction to sex is a fellow male's ass". I'm surprised that poor rabid Robaus isn't frothing at the mouth at that stereotype.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracked record.

You are the one who does not answer questions, such as would you be offended if someone insulted your Thai relatives with racist slurs, just as you do other nationalities.

3 spelling mistakes in your last post... they do a very good course for non English speakers at AUA Bangkok. Give it a try.

:beer:

Ladies, take your bashing with purses elsewhere please. It is very boring now. But I'll referee unbiasedly, if y'all chip in for a bottle of booze for me.

The video is very funny. And so is the title, for those *not* humour impaired. Back on topic, thankyouverymuch.

LP,

re your neighbours, I'm glad to hear that you take people as you find them, without prejudice.

That's my credo too.

Room enough for all of us on the planet I reckon.

That's it ? you sure have toned it down , for a TROLL , your tank ran outta petro really early... :rotl: Where's your pardner Ratchada when you need him ? You are pathetic :shakehead .

You spew all that bullshit and label people you have never met like your handing out candy on halloween... :wanker::wanker:

And don't pat yourself on the back thinking you proved something here...and don't think you have any " credo " at all either...all you and Ratchada/Preahko did was expose yourselves as the losers that you really are.. :rotl:

Oh my Buddha, add homophobia to your list of prejudices now.

It must be very tiring for you carrying around such a heavy burden of hatred.

Only one spelling mistake for you. See if you can spare your other brain cell to give Mekong a spot of coaching.

:beer:

Oh my Buddha, add homophobia to your list of prejudices now.

It must be very tiring for you carrying around such a heavy burden of hatred.

Only one spelling mistake for you. See if you can spare your other brain cell to give Mekong a spot of coaching.

Ratchada, who you previously sided with, said most Middle-Easterners had gay sex. For that you called me homophobic? If you studied Classics at university, you must have missed the lecture where they explained what quotation marks mean. Or perhaps, like Don Quixote, you are tilting at windmills because it makes you feel smug afterwards. You need racism because you get off on fighting it. When you can't find real racism, imaginary racism will do.

BTW, you chastised Mekong for "quibbling about typos", yet you thought it was worth bringing my 1 alleged spelling mistake to my attention. Clearly you don't just have double standards, you are also a hypocrite.

Archived