Paki attacki the Glass Door

BadaBing

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find nothing wrong with the term "Paki". However, if people of Pakistan/ethnic Pakistani's are offended by the term, I think I would merely avoid using "Paki" in their presence. Otherwise, I see no reason to avoid using the term. In the absence of putting an adjective in front of the term, I really don't see problem. I would like to know why Paki's are offended by the term. If I knew, perhaps I'd be open to rethinking the issue.

HH

Mekong,

>>The old "I have a Masters in.... so I must know more about the subject than you" line, typical defense from someone who has lost the argument.

.. YOU were the FIRST (not me!) to raise the issue of intellectual competence by quibbling about typos…..pathetic stuff indeed, because you actually lost the argument several posts back, and are now engaged in a desperado face saving exercise. My degree didn’t come out of a Cornflakes packet. I think Lazyphil would quickly recognize the world leading seat of learning where I worked very hard to earn it.

BTW your last post only had 2 spelling mistakes, unlike the 8 in your previous post. Report card D > C-. Well done… one day you will be able to write in English.

>> the exception of Pakistan and they Claim the word Paki is racist.

… there’s no “claim†about it. It IS offensive to Pakistanis, and me, and Ratchada, and 99.9% of the world’s population who don’t inhabit the deep cave that you and your scumbag Neanderthal racist mates happen to be living in.

Once again you try most unsubtly to shift responsibility for your racism from yourself ,the perpetrator, to the unfortunate receiver of your bigotry by using the word “claim†as though the Pakistani has some sort of “false†objection to being offended. If the Pakistani and I and 99.9% of English readers recognize a racial slur when we read it, then it’s fucking well a racial slur …end of story… there’s no “claim†about it. And you, the user, IS a racist, end of story.

Should Mohammad Ali also accept without murmur a bigot who calls him a “boyâ€Â, a seemingly neutral word, because he “claims†to be offended by all the centuries of hatred, humiliation and patronizing meaning loaded into that word?

If someone called your wife a “slope†or “fish head†would you feel the pain that she feels when she understands the venom behind the remark? Well that’s exactly the same hurt that you are inflicting on a Pakistani when you use the term “Pakiâ€Â, knowing full well that it is offensive to them. It’s not their fault, it’s YOUR fault. You have the responsibility for what comes out of your mouth or keyboard.

>> When you have dug yourself into a hole stop digging.

No, it is you who is digging the hole and inviting others to join you.. My stance hasn’t changed one iota from my first post. I am on a mission to expose Neanderthal, evil bigots such as yourself. Thanks, gents. Your posts have helped me to winkle out a few more besides the usual suspects to add to my name and shame Racist Roll of Dishonour. You may appear superficially to be respectable, but there’s a nasty “jai dam†inside you.

Mekong

BadaBing

Flashermac

Lazyphil

Spiceman

Munchmaster

Hamokhamok

:beer:

Yet again you fail to address the facts and go off at a tangent in the limited direcrion that I assume is a beacon for majority of graduates ln "Classics" ... is that an actual subject?

In your ignorance you tried to compare "Nigger" as a work used to describe Afro-Americans, not a word I have ever used, to "Paki" for a person "From Pakistan"

Paki is an abbreviation of Pakistan much the same as Afghani is the abbreviation used to describe the people of the land of Afghnino's aka Afghanistan.

Nigger was a word YOU brought into this debate, not I, and since there is no direct connection between "African American" and "Nigger" It is therfore Ipso Facto a more offencive word than Paki.

You used the word not me, does that you make you a racist?

I know so

Guest lazyphil

robaus, calm down you'll give yourself high blood pressure.

calling me a nazi, bigot or evil is way over the top, just silly. sure i hold some prejudice (i dont recall owning up to being a racist!), but i'm not a member of the BNP, join racist facebook pages, go around snarling at immigrants or read the daily mail, i find bernad manning unfunny... my new neighbours are muslim, possibly pakistanis. best neighbours i've had, all other neighbours that side have been loud and up late making a din and having bbq's with much profanity, the only way i know they're there is the smell of the currys that waft through my windows. i wouldn't call them a paki, i know the word was bastadised in the 70's by 'paki bashing'.....

just keep trumping yourself up as a super sensitive chap if it makes you feel superior :content:

… there’s no “claim†about it. It IS offensive to Pakistanis, and me, and Ratchada, and 99.9% of the world’s population who don’t inhabit the deep cave that you and your scumbag Neanderthal racist mates happen to be living in.

I am on a mission to expose Neanderthal, evil bigots such as yourself. Thanks, gents. Your posts have helped me to winkle out a few more besides the usual suspects to add to my name and shame Racist Roll of Dishonour. You may appear superficially to be respectable, but there’s a nasty “jai dam†inside you.

Mekong

BadaBing

Flashermac

Lazyphil

Spiceman

Munchmaster

Hamokhamok

:beer:

A fine list that it is....BUT.. if your going to be in bed with Ratchada...then you and he need to add the board owner of this site to your list...well according to this post , we are Nazi's also...please give us whats due to us.... we do have resume's to maintain mind you..... :hug:

Archived