On ordering food or on Thai dishonesty

doxx

Yeah, yeah, the Thais are dishonest, the Thais are filthy, scummy liars. And none of the posters on this board cheat on their taxes, break the speed limit, or lie to their [often Thai] wives about going out to hunt and fuck Thai pussy. Because we're all honest farang. Yup.

Good god man, you're in Thailand...where the portions of food approximate something along the lines of HOW MUCH ADULT HUMANS SHOULD ACTUALLY EAT...not the piggish, gluttonish, ridiculous amounts that pass for "single servings" in Fatty Farangland. Enjoy the contribution that Thai restaurant conventions are making to your longevity!!! Because if there's one activity that's been proven to prolong human life (and really, there's only been one), it's UNDEREATING.

Fat and carbohydrates are not the only thing we farangs tend to consume in gross excess, it's protein as well.

And please, can the cock-strutting "because I exercise so much" bullshit...man, that shit just reeks of "Christian Troy" from a few years back, and his E-Penis posts that started off with lines like "well, ahem, I had to go buy a few new shirts the other day, because I've been working out so much..."

YAAAWWWWWwwwwn...

Good one.... and true...yeah I'm guilty of being a Pig.... but I've cut down to 2 meals a day since living here....

It's just that 4 tissue paper thin slices of pork just doesn't work for me.... I need meat and sauce to cover my rice...

My T shirts are still the same size (actually smaller) over the past 2 years....

But I've been giving the Vit V a good workout...and now have to buy larger underpants.... :grinyes::yikes::stirthepo:rotl:

Bust - I'm confused, do I lie or tell the truth to her????????

I told the truth and I got in trouble, now you want me to lie again.

ARGHHHHHHH

I should never had sex in a public carpark with her and her sister!

It's all DC's fault, we ONLY went to Pink House before he found the girls at Fairylights!

"...none of the posters on this board cheat on their taxes, break the speed limit, or lie to their [often Thai] wives about going out to hunt and fuck Thai pussy. Because we're all honest farang. Yup..."

Ah no, I'd be guilty of all those things and more, except the cheating on my wife bit...but I did when I was married, and would again if married, should my wife make the same mistake of not giving me any pussy. I am pretty much a scumbag liar.

As for the food portions in Thailand...yeah, I find it odd that they are a lot smaller than in the USA, yet they fill me up the same or more...odd I eat a lot less in LOS...and I am not hungry.

AS for working out, I recently had to buy bigger shirts as well...not because I worked out, but because I am bloated from cortisone and other meds which I need to heal all the old injuries I got from working out. Vicodin helps, it is a happy life...

Archived