army train kidnapped by red shirts in Khon Kaen

BelgianBoy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link

Another front opened today in Thailand's continuing political turmoil when anti-government protesters in the country's northeast seized a train carrying 70 soldiers and military equipment.

The troops were traveling through Khon Kaen, a stronghold of the so-called Red Shirt protesters 450 kilometers northeast of the capital Bangkok.

What's wrong with Thai soldiers? Are they not taught to fight? Are they a bunch of pussies? :dunno:

Where else in the world would this happen, where soldiers get kicked out of their positions by a bunch of uneducated thugs, where they and their equipment gets hijacked? :shakehead

This is a pathetic fucked up situation and anywhere else the whole thing would have been over in a couple of days and the leaders would be behind bars facing stiff sentences. :down::down:

The army is being restrained so that when they finally do act, they can say, "See, we tried to turn the other cheek, but we got a pointed stick shoved right up our ring hole. It's time to sort this out, once and for all. Pass me those body bags."

Actually I hope something a lot more tame happens.

Coss

The army is being restrained so that when they finally do act, they can say, "See, we tried to turn the other cheek, but we got a pointed stick shoved right up our ring hole. It's time to sort this out, once and for all. Pass me those body bags."

Actually I hope something a lot more tame happens.

Exactly! I too hope it does not happen like that, and had I been in command I would have not handled it as such, but I see no other end game.

What's wrong with Thai soldiers? Are they not taught to fight? Are they a bunch of pussies? :dunno:

Where else in the world would this happen, where soldiers get kicked out of their positions by a bunch of uneducated thugs, where they and their equipment gets hijacked? :shakehead

This is a pathetic fucked up situation and anywhere else the whole thing would have been over in a couple of days and the leaders would be behind bars facing stiff sentences. :down::down:

I agree to 100%.

Uh ... it made the Bangkok Post TWICE yesterday.

It's a convoy bound for the southern border, where the nutters have just been kicking up a fuss. Several car bombs - numerous dead and dozens injured. But the arsehole reds are convinced the move is against the peace loving folks occupying Rajprasong and have probably never even heard of Narathiwat or Pattani. :p

Ummm ... so tell me what the US Army would do against people blocking their passage in the US? Machine gun them? Blow them away with grenades? Send in the Marines??? :hmmm:

Archived