More classic Ryanair advertising

Palatkik

I'll clue O'Leary on this one, when I've just got off the somtam plarah I will need more than one coin operated hong nam to ensure my emergency evacuation:

http://news.travel.aol.com/2010/04/15/boeing-ryanair-pay-toilet-plan/

Ryanair's plan to introduce coin-operated toilets on its planes may have hit some turbulence. Apparently, Boeing is not a fan of the budget airliner's idea to outfit planes with just one coin-operated bathroom in order to make room for six more seats.

According to a report by the Associated Press, Boeing said the new design would compromise customer safety. However, Ryanair chief executive Michael O'Leary told the news outlet he still hopes he can convince Boeing the plan would not slow down EMERGENCY EVACUATIONS!

Guest lazyphil

relax its only going for a dump. one day we might get charged the tax on aviation fuel, so far we dont, we should, imagine if we did, bye bye areoplane travel for the masses.

If Ryanair's bogs are as useless as their website booking section, we're all in f*cking trouble, lads. :doah: I spent [color:red]THREE[/color] f*cking hours trying to book some tickets for a London-Dublin flight yesterday and the bastard kept falling apart at the last hurdle. 'Your booking cannot be completed. Please try again.' Then it finally sailed through  at the umpteenth attempt  as if nothing was wrong. Best thing was, while I was cussing and swearing and trying to book,the 2 remaining tickets on the sodding flight I wanted to take were snapped up, so I had to switch to a less f*cking convenient time. :( Great. What the f*ck... :banghead:

I had to drink most of a bottle of Scotch to f*cking calm myself down last night, :drunk: so I feel like radioactive shite today. :offline: Those Ryanair bastards are ruining my health. :susel:

C*nts. :mad:

jack :help:

yes, but not nearly enough, staff must be short changed because of it. and people whine about paying for the loo. pathetic!

Phil

RyanAir makes millions in profit, the owner is a fuc........tool with his stupid ideas and endless rip offs fu.all to do with tax

Archived