Thaksin, where are you?

Flashermac

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No respected news source has this story.

Sounds bogus.

Don't think he could be seriously ill right now and no reporter in the world picking up the story. If he was in hospital or seriously ill, that would be major news.

This is all based on some non-professional blogger's report which itself is based on a nameless indirect source. Everything non-specific.

The redshirt leaders finding asylum in US embassy? Don't think so.

This isn't even wishful thinking, more like wishful nonsense.

If you look down at the same blogger's later entries, he refers to him in later posts as Thugsin. No serious person would do that. He also mentions in a later update that Thaksin was legally dead for some moments, apparently while being operated on. Doesn't really jive with his previous report about how they were preparing for his funeral.

This whole thing looks very made up.

"My wifes' sister is good friends with the son of the oncologist who travelled to Dubai to treat toxin. Situation is indeed getter worse....."

This may be the stupidest post ever!

In a public forum you are accusing a very prominent and easy to identify oncologist of breaching patient confidentiality!

Your wifes' sisters' good friends' father, if it is who I think it is, would go absolutely berserk. A long and distinguished medical career and a professorship could be tarnished by your flexing of your e-penis with your claims.

You repeating your wifes' sisters' good friends'

fathers alleged comments on a public forum are also exposing the board to risk.

When the need is felt to flex your e-penis why don't you say "someone who usually knows" or "someone I believe". Far, far better than identifying a respected and prominent member of Thai society.

To me it is just wishful thinking. Nevertheless I have to admit I heard a lot of rumors from different sides about his deteriorating health.

BUT why should Thaksin stage this whole red stand off if he is really deadly ill? If he knows his days will be numbered I am sure he would spend his short time left differently. OTOH this Thaksin and I never understood the guy anyway.

Maybe because he really does love Thailand, and cares about the people, and wants to spend his last dies fighting for the little guy to the bitter end?

Archived