Thaksin, where are you?

Flashermac

maybe because the tv footage from a few days ago' date=' is not from a few days ago ???[/quote']

Right, CNN and all the other news agencies in the world are in on a plot to cover up Thaksin's death. Sorry, I didn't get it till now. Thanks for enlightening me.

oops, I missed the smiley icon....

my post was sarcasm only.

relax.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is that it would be more difficult to disown a tweet than a statement to a reporter as most things on the internet a recorded forever.

The reporter would probably have the guy's voice on tape saying what he quoted, as well as other reporters present who also heard it. SO the guy denies it, and next the tape gets played of him saying it.

A tweet, just say "someone must have hacked my account -- I didn't write that". No witnesses, no proof he really wrote it.

maybe because the tv footage from a few days ago' date=' is not from a few days ago ???[/quote']

Right, CNN and all the other news agencies in the world are in on a plot to cover up Thaksin's death. Sorry, I didn't get it till now. Thanks for enlightening me.

oops, I missed the smiley icon....

my post was sarcasm only.

relax.

Ah ok, that makes two of us. ;) ;) (insert above)

A tweet' date=' just say "someone must have hacked my account -- I didn't write that". No witnesses, no proof he really wrote it.

[/quote']

So why are Mr T's "Tweets" being used as evidence he is still with us? :cover::stirthepo

Good movie out recently - about a high flying exec who had to carry cut out photo's of his sister and her future hubby around the countryside.

Maybe we should do the same with Thaksin and Abhisit?

Sort of like Obama and the Nobel Prize awards ceremony. ;)

Archived