I Want to Post My Experiences Tonight, but Won't, Sick of Being Slamme

expat

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not worth it.

I'll just get slammed because I don't fit the mold according to some posters here.

Tell them/me to go fuck ourselves and post away! This is your board too, and someone might actually enjoy your post, and maybe learn from it...which is more than anyone can say about the crap I post.

Go fuck yourself, OH ! :neener:

(hey, you asked for it !)

expat, lighten up or harden up. The board can be merciless, no question, but at least it has mellowed from the days when people were challenging other board members to meet them at midnight in Wa Square to sort things out mano et mano. There were so many egos here at one stage that it was claustrophobic, but the guys who call BS on some of your posts have been consistent if nothing else - they are the same guys who called BS on many of *my* posts :smirk:

OH, I'll be waiting in Washington Square with your girlfriends dick in my, er, my dick in your girlfriend, er, oh forget it !

It's not worth it.

I'll just get slammed because I don't fit the mold according to some posters here.

expat,

farrrrk 'em...slam 'em back

I'll be down your way on Saturday....for a week or so....

Happy to meet up somewhere for an ale or 3....and be glad to hear of your recent experiences

Cheers Dum cnut

Happy to meet up somewhere for an ale or 3....and be glad to hear of your recent experiences

Cheers Dum cnut

expat, I really think it would be safer to meet your opponents in Wa Sq at midnight - drinking with DC could lead to dozens more posts, particularly as you seem fond of extensive post-mortems. My advice is to go with the 'I dont recall anything after that third bar' ....

Archived