I Want to Post My Experiences Tonight, but Won't, Sick of Being Slamme

expat

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stand by my statement.

I don't mind a good debate, but when people deliberately lie about the things I say, as has happened repeatedly including again in this thread, it's just a waste of my time to post. It also make others reluctant to post--I've even had a PT from a member saying that is the exact reason he doesn't post.

All power to those of you who believe this is an attention grab on my part. The truth is, I think this is something that needed to be said. If the lies and republican burn and slash tactics went away, I would post more--it's a simple fact.

Gosh, what a surprise, it's Mekong again.

Why exactly did you lie repeatedly about the things I have said? Why do you resort to name calling?

Seems to me that you calling me a baby is a clear self-reference.

Your tactics are clear--if you continue lying over and over again, eventually you will win through attrition. The poster will get so bored of having to engage in infantile debate, they will leave the board.

You, sir, are my personal stalker and you have proved it yet again in this thread.

What lies?

I have previously demostrated that the things I have attributed to you are exactly what you have posted. If I am repeating lies then I am guilty of repeating the liesyou have posted.

Also, how am I calling you a baby, the image clearly shows "SPITTING THE DUMMY", but obviously such simple thigs are to compicated for you ro comprehend.

Every time I post, you come on and make negative remarks about me, including in this thread. You also lie about the things I have said, including in this thread.

Now you're asking me to tell you again where you have lied. Why should I bother? I've told you many times before, what benefit is there to telling you again?

You, sir, have lied repeatedly, and are stalking me and it makes posting on this board very unpleasant.

expat,

Just ignore the racist, homophobic, illiterate Mekong.

He insists on calling Pakistanis "Pakis" even though he knows it's offensive, but in his simple mind he uses Grade 3 logic to try to hide his disingenuousness. He's just done the same thing again with his insulting cartoon image.

>>“Also, how am I calling you a baby, [sic] the image clearly shows "SPITTING THE DUMMY", but obviously such simple thigs [sic] are to [sic] compicated [sic] for you ro [sic] comprehend.â€Â

Then, like a recalcitrant child he mock innocently cries, “What did I do? I wasn’t implying any derogatory comparison.†The sad thing is: he’s so thick, he believes his own rationalization. :doah:

Mekong wrote: “You quote TE [sic] Lawrence, a well know [sic] Homosexual [sic], [sic] is [sic] there something you wish to tell the board?â€Â

In Waffen SS officer Mekong’s (sorry, make that Private Mekong – he’d never pass the written exam!) world, you’d have to burn the books of gay war heroes such as the archaeologist and literary giant Lawrence of Arabia.

Oh my Buddha, I just realized; it was stick-and-stones-primary-school-playground Mekong at it again - he was having a go at my implied sexuality. :hmmm: ..touch of the Pastor Rekers there, methinks. Moreover,.. “My dad’s bigger than your dad.†:neener:

In an attack on me a while back, Mekong was pathetic enough to break forum protocol by initiating pointing out typing errors, because he couldn’t think of any other way to win an argument. People in glass houses should not throw stones. Did you ever enroll in that AUA course for non English speakers, mate? They have very reasonable rates.

Post away, expat. Give as good as you get or develop a thick skin to ignore the buffoons such as Mekong. He is the Alf Garnett of this forum; his opinions are so ridiculous that you have to laugh at him, not with him. He makes himself a figure of fun :rotfl: every time he touches the keyboard.

On a more serious note, Pattaya nightlife is very much alive and well…. tits and pussy on show everywhere :hubba: If the Nazis on this site gave newbies and others a fairer hearing, perhaps we’d have a richer forum. If one can’t criticize constructively, say nothing. :closemouth:

:beer:

Archived