I Want to Post My Experiences Tonight, but Won't, Sick of Being Slamme

expat

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, I didnt think it was possible for this thread to go further downhill, but clearly I was wrong.

expat, can you please go back and read some of your earlier nightlife posts ? I know some of us are quick to leap on you, and I'm sure some over analyze your threads, but I am in grave danger of sharing Mekongs recollection of your more recent adventures. I sincerely apologise if this is not the case, but I believe the thread where you tried to help the 'new girl in the bar' is very recent. Alternatively, is it really worth the aggravation if you arent enjoying it here ?? I know KS will be less than thrilled to read that sentiment, but this isnt the real world - its just an internet forum. The best revenge would be simply to enjoy your life in Pattaya.

expat, can you please go back and read some of your earlier nightlife posts ? I know some of us are quick to leap on you, and I'm sure some over analyze your threads, but I am in grave danger of sharing Mekongs recollection of your more recent adventures. I sincerely apologise if this is not the case, but I believe the thread where you tried to help the 'new girl in the bar' is very recent.

Huh? Sorry, but I have no idea what you're on about.

Alternatively, is it really worth the aggravation if you arent enjoying it here ?? I know KS will be less than thrilled to read that sentiment, but this isnt the real world - its just an internet forum. The best revenge would be simply to enjoy your life in Pattaya.

Every time I post, I get attacked. I'm fighting back. Simple. Not just for myself, but because I know that when bullshit like this happens, it makes others reluctant to post, and that's just plain wrong.

Is it worth the aggravation? Well, I have a lot of years invested in this board, I have made friends on this board and have learned a lot from it. I'm willing to invest a bit of time and effort into trying to improve things.

On a more serious note, Pattaya nightlife is very much alive and well…. tits and pussy on show everywhere :hubba: If the Nazis on this site gave newbies and others a fairer hearing, perhaps we’d have a richer forum. If one can’t criticize constructively, say nothing. :closemouth:

:beer:

Indeed, as I have written here before--it's about as good as I've ever seen it in the bars right now. I have a friend in the states who just got divorced--I'm trying to convince him to come on out. He has no idea what he's missing.

Expat, I enjoyed your informative post on the re-opened Tahitian Queen. I wish you would have confidence to post more.

Let us all just forgot real or imagined disagreements with previous posts. Better to evaluate each new post on its merits.

>> Alternatively, is it really worth the aggravation if you arent enjoying it here [on this site] ?? I know KS will be less than thrilled to read that sentiment, but this isnt the real world - its just an internet forum. The best revenge would be simply to enjoy your life in Pattaya.

But then this site would be all the poorer for losing out on newbie experiences.

When tired old seen-it-done-it-bought-the -T shirt farts jump negatively on others’ nascent experiences which someone is brave enough to share with us, it detracts from the site. We should be encouraging every post, not discouraging them.

We all make mistakes. I myself 10 years ago on the old Delphi forum was posting pathetically about my intense jealousy of a farang who almost stole my gal… I wish now he had! She lingered on another 2 years, before she ran off with “my best friend…whoever he is!†(living in Farangland now with a 6 year old baby, and still rings me occasionally when she has a row with her husband about money!) and now I look back with incredulity at the naivety of my posts. But no-one can tell you that at the time… you’ve got to live through it all, until you regain your sanity.

I can recall trying to help Dumsoda about 4? years ago when he was having “besotted†problems too. But I hope I did it in a constructive way while others were saying, “Oh cut the fucking whore loose.†… which may be ultimately true, but is not helpful to the poster at the time. Sometimes you have to get a problem off your chest and listen to others’ constructive comments, so that you can see the situation more clearly.

I think you hit the nail on the head, gobbledonk, when you said something like "treat other posters as you would a fellow drinker in a bar". Maybe the negative wankers will mellow and realize eventually that you learn more when you listen and treat your fellow drinkers with respect.

Alternatively, tell the wankers to “Fuck offâ€Â… or ultimately it becomes a good ole boys wankers’ bar.

:beer:

Archived