I Want to Post My Experiences Tonight, but Won't, Sick of Being Slamme

expat

[

I tend to think a lot' date= if not all, of what he said was 100% bullshit. I Agree with Bust,[/quote]

OH

our opinions differ, you form yours sat on the other side of the world having probably never met CT where as I form mine having met the guy on numerous occasions in Pattaya, having sat in on some of his negotiations and being told the details of other meetings he has had by those present.

So obviously you must know better than me

Hmmm...maybe maybe not. I am going by the numerous times he was caught bullshitting on the board. Mainly, more than a few times he was posting about being in Pattaya doing the big deals, and later he claimed (or his ISP proved) he was in Germany during that time...or the posts he made about how he was already open, had 30 girls working for him...then he was always ready to open soon...maybe a week or so...and then Poof gone. Then back with more excuses...then poof gone again, and oddly none of his really good close friends seems to know how to contact him, even some of his business partners...did anyone ever actually see the bar that was "...almost ready to open...?"

Additionally, people who were involved with him, and have asked me NOT to mention them, have told me he was/is a liar/bullshitter who had played/burned them. So while you were "in on some negotiations" other people involved tell me otherwise, and this is what I base my opinion on. So yes our opinions differ.

LP SAID

<>

Lp. He was part of red wedge. (Pro Labor UK Music People)

MEKONG SAID

<>

Mekong i was one of the negotiations. I stand by bust.

BUST SAID

<>

See above, and see that I stand by Bust and You, God of Gods.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[

I tend to think a lot' date= if not all, of what he said was 100% bullshit. I Agree with Bust,[/quote]

OH

our opinions differ, you form yours sat on the other side of the world having probably never met CT where as I form mine having met the guy on numerous occasions in Pattaya, having sat in on some of his negotiations and being told the details of other meetings he has had by those present.

So obviously you must know better than me

I consider myself an authority on CT bullshit having witnessed the situation it placed people in on seperate occasions. I know quiet a few who met him personally and they always knew my opinion of him. While never meeting him in person we had several phone conversations, sms, and PT on this board which I have been able to share with others to prove my point.....he was a compulsive liar.

Having said that the guy was very clever, cunning and calculating, most confidence trickster are which is what I believe he was. Very good at wining peoples trust usually through very elaborate schemes with a bigger picture in mind.

My guess is the lifestyle he was living in Pattaya was funded by investors that he was scamming and the reason he disappeared was they were closing in on him. Notice he disappeared in days without any warning. Sure he had several excuses but how would you ever know if they were true.

Now he is probably off doing the same thing somewhere else having taken with him the lessons he learnt at the expense of those he conned in Pattaya.

Just my :twocents:

I consider myself an authority on CT bullshit having witnessed the situation it placed people in on seperate occasions. I know quiet a few who met him personally and they always knew my opinion of him. While never meeting him in person we had several phone conversations, sms, and PT on this board which I have been able to share with others to prove my point.....he was a compulsive liar.

Having said that the guy was very clever, cunning and calculating, most confidence trickster are which is what I believe he was. Very good at wining peoples trust usually through very elaborate schemes with a bigger picture in mind.

My guess is the lifestyle he was living in Pattaya was funded by investors that he was scamming and the reason he disappeared was they were closing in on him. Notice he disappeared in days without any warning. Sure he had several excuses but how would you ever know if they were true.

Now he is probably off doing the same thing somewhere else having taken with him the lessons he learnt at the expense of those he conned in Pattaya.

Just my :twocents:

not another one of those kiwi/nigerians i hope? :)

I take people as I find them. One time Christian Troy posted a message to the board, asking if anybody wanted to meet up with him in Pattaya. I met him along with another board member. I did not hear any bullshit from CT. He talked about opening a bar in 3 weeks and told us where it would be. I did not know the location and have now forgotten where he said. Opening a bar did not seem to be an impossible thing, so I believed him. We did most of our drinking in the first gogo we went to (The Sea) and CT paid. He also bought drinks for several girls. He made no attempt to scam us or bullshit us and I thought he was a nice guy.

... Opening a bar did not seem to be an impossible thing, so I believed him. We did most of our drinking in the first gogo we went to (The Sea) and CT paid. He also bought drinks for several girls. He made no attempt to scam us or bullshit us and I thought he was a nice guy.

Making his way to the United States, Rocancourt used at least a dozen aliases. He got the rich and powerful to invest in his schemes, he told Dateline, by tapping into their greed. He convinced them that he, too, was rich by paying for their lavish dinners in cash. In Los Angeles, he pretended to be a movie producer, ex-boxing champion or venture capitalist.

Archived