I Want to Post My Experiences Tonight, but Won't, Sick of Being Slamme

expat

So your sitting in a bar, with a bloke you kinda know, you think he's ok, and he says: i'd like to tell you about last night but everyone tells me i'm a idiot. Seriously, it's a sad opening. I live a life many dream about, sex 2 or 3 times a day with rotating got young girls that i don't pay, if i posted everything i did no one except those brave enough to visit would believe me. Do i care? A little, the life you can live here exceeds the dreams i had 10 years ago, ironically when i am at my poorest. But i still post. Expat, i may agree little with your post, but fuck me, by not posting it's your nose your cutting off to spite your own face. That's dumb. Post and sod those who argue with you. I know piggy doesn't read here anymore, pity he doesn't post as he just had a very funny time in pattaya. But, big but - it's half his own fault. Post don't post, up to you, if you really care about the board you wouldn't give a shit. You'd post

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wise words god, I guess there's a good reason why you're called god...

Yeah, piggy not posting here because some imbecile made ONE comment is a glaring example of what's happened here. I did reduce my posting as a result. It disgusted me. KS should've jumped on the retard and trashed his stupid comments.

Instead we lost some of the best reports here for years.

Expat, I don't know what you did or didn't post about before and I don't care. Just post mate. It's your board as much as it is anyones. Enjoy it.

Yeah, piggy not posting here because some imbecile made ONE comment is a glaring example of what's happened here. I did reduce my posting as a result.

I miss Moo, but don't know what happened to stop him posting, however I'm very surprised that one post from another BM forced him away?!

I took some vicious slagging from that retard cunt Frede but it never stopped me posting.

But then this site would be all the poorer for losing out on newbie experiences.

When tired old seen-it-done-it-bought-the -T shirt farts jump negatively on others’ nascent experiences which someone is brave enough to share with us, it detracts from the site. We should be encouraging every post, not discouraging them.

That lies at the crux of the problem, for mine - expat is not a newbie in any sense of the word. If there is one thing guaranteed to set some of the old curmudgeons off its a post that doesnt contain the necessary level of 'seen-it-done-it-bought-the-T-shirt' savvy (ok, cynicism ..) - I agree that its galling to have a jaded, world weary sod tell you that the girls are habitual liars or something along those lines, but in most cases they found that out for themselves the hard way.

I stand by what I said earlier about Pattaya - sooner or later that town would grind most of us down. I'm sure there are people living in Anaheim, CA, but I doubt that many actually live in Disneyland. Perhaps expat's gift lies in his ability to continue to see the magic where many of us are focussed on the way Minnie has really let herself go over the years.

That lies at the crux of the problem, for mine - expat is not a newbie in any sense of the word. If there is one thing guaranteed to set some of the old curmudgeons off its a post that doesnt contain the necessary level of 'seen-it-done-it-bought-the-T-shirt' savvy (ok, cynicism ..) - I agree that its galling to have a jaded, world weary sod tell you that the girls are habitual liars or something along those lines, but in most cases they found that out for themselves the hard way.

The reason I made my original post in this thread is not because some 'weary sod' taught me something about bar girls, but because people put words in my mouth and then ridiculed me for those words that I had never used. I think attack tactics like this are detrimental to the board. In addition, it's a waste of my time dealing with that kind of bullshit.

I stand by what I said earlier about Pattaya - sooner or later that town would grind most of us down. I'm sure there are people living in Anaheim, CA, but I doubt that many actually live in Disneyland. Perhaps expat's gift lies in his ability to continue to see the magic where many of us are focussed on the way Minnie has really let herself go over the years.

I came to Pattaya many years ago to work--I knew about it but not to the extent I do now. It has not ground me down, but then again I'm not what many on the board call a 'hardcore monger.' I enjoy going out to the bars occasionally, but don't overdo things. I think I can be of value to this board as I am on the ground and can report things I see as they happen.

...I enjoy going out to the bars occasionally, but don't overdo things. I think I can be of value to this board as I am on the ground and can report things I see as they happen.

I agree. I enjoy reading guys' trip reports and reading how things are/aren't going at a given time. Keep up the posting. Don't let others run you off. That may have happened to Christian Troy and Piggie and a few others to a lesser extent. Just ignore those who want to stir the shit (unless it has to do with U.S. politics :content: )

HH

Archived