L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

Flashermac

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

and maybe natives of the land spanish plundered rebel from the euro scum....i stopped listening to the retard on the imperialism rant......

All of this over [color:red]SB 1080[/color] in Arizona.

This tought immigration law came as a result of a rancher near the border of Mexico in Arizona who was killed. He had previously found and turned over a large amount of marijuna to the government so that didn't make him look good with certain faction. But he was also known to provide water and food for illegals. That in of itself could have gotten him killed by USA citizens.

[color:red]So who killed him?[/color] It might have been somebody who lives in the USA and it probably is related to drug trafficking, but the Arizona legislatures construed it to be related 100% to illegal immigration.

Starting in July, Arizonas will have to prove citizenship if stopped or questioned by the police. Driver's liscense might not be acceptable because a lot of illegals were issued driver liscenses and Social Security cards.

The cost of implementing this bill will be burdened upon the local people probably with higher taxes and less government services.

As for the legality of who owns the land, the Gadsen Purchase which bought this land from Mexico, has always been questioned. [color:red]Did the money go to the President of Mexico or to Mexoco?[/color]

The guy is obviously a self/racially deluded racist himself. Ranting about "La Raza" (The race)and all the bullshit no white guy could say with out catching hell. The fuckwit fails to realize, it is not about racism, or legal immigrants...as he claims "...they want to keep us out of this country..." No, asshole we want to keep the illegals out. You'd better believe if it was illegal Pinoys or Chinese, taking from HIM, he'd have his balls in a bunch.

Who owns the land? We do, one way or another. I don't care if it belonged to Spain, Mexico France or the Indians before we have it now. As for the lame stupid argument "...California used to be part of Mexico..." so fucking what? Part of California belong to Russia, should we let Illegal Russians in with out any controls?

Lets take the same lame stupid argument to Mexico, hey putos, this country used to belong to Spain and France...so Spaniards and French have a god given right to come in to Mexico unchecked! They have every right, to suck up services and take jobs etc, and you Mexicans have no right to bitch at all. Additionally, why does Mexico bother to check it's souther borders, and how do they treat illegals passing through from Central America on their way here? From what I hear, it is not that great, and is much worse than the way we treat them. But hey, I am a racist white guy, we all are. And we owe everything to every nonwhite person.

Guest lazyphil

exactly, these whiney fucktards in argentina need to remember this about the falklands.....they robbed the indians, we supposedly robbed (the euro loser filth, ex nazis and welsh sheep farmers in patagonia) them....btw, obama now refers to the falklands by the wop name whatever the fuck that is, i'm not interested frankly.

further more, spain can quit crying about gibralter...look, give the canaries back to morroco and we'll think about gibralter.

Guest HonoluluJimmy

The revolt in the US by mwxies has been going on for years. They have had children at a horrific rate, on welfare, and filled prisons. The anarchy is demonstrated in the gang land style working and the crime and drug dealing. Who ever called for a revolt is asleep. It has been going on for many many years. The Governator, and top lawyer Pat Browns kid who has been getting elected to everthing on his dads fine name has left a botched job everywhere!

Spics Revolt..... MF, NF, SoMex, El Norte El Neustra Neuva. I haven't livine in Californai (born in S.F.) and I can rattle of just those few. Now remember that many good people came from the barrio... Carlos Santana was a product for San Francisco's Inner Mission etc. Via Mexico and send them all back home. Shderrif Joe Arapio in New Mexico has the right idea.....

Archived