L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

Flashermac

In a free country that spouts off that democracy should rule, drugs other then by prescription should be made legal no matter what the totaliarian dorts say.

Not sure what you mean here. Marijuana, I have no problem with. I'd also support the legal importation of mescaline and peyote.

Coca...tough call...might take a few lines to convince me.

Heroin and methamphetamines are the devil, IMO, but I would listen to an argument that says we're better off refining/distributing those ourselves with better quality control.

Just keep the tequila flowing.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF are you talking about here dude? Illegals create problems, drugs and the drug trade are a whole nother issue and create there own problems. Don't mix apples and oranges when talking about blue berries.

The drug trade...tough call yes *some* Americans want the nasty drugs that are provided by the Mexican gangs/illegals...but that has nothing to do with the millions of illegals in this country, wake up pull your head out and get it right!

Some of them are involved in this, which is reason to stop it...then there are the others who are also here illegally,mand should be cut off...like it or not, these illegals hurt the country and need to be stopped...if they were 100% a benefit to this country why would we have laws against them?

WTF are you talking about here dude? Illegals create problems, drugs and the drug trade are a whole nother issue and create there own problems. Don't mix apples and oranges when talking about blue berries.

The drug trade...tough call yes *some* Americans want the nasty drugs that are provided by the Mexican gangs/illegals...but that has nothing to do with the millions of illegals in this country, wake up pull your head out and get it right!

Some of them are involved in this, which is reason to stop it...then there are the others who are also here illegally,mand should be cut off...like it or not, these illegals hurt the country and need to be stopped...if they were 100% a benefit to this country why would we have laws against them?

Do you want to pay a lot more in taxes to stop the illegals?

If you overstay in Thailand would you want to be put in jail and fined minimum $500.00 as it will be in Arizona?

Arizona's 1080 bill came about as a result of a rancher who got killed by the border. The rancher had recently found some marijuna on his ranch and turned it in. The rancher also provided food and water for the illegals. When he got killed, his death got blamed on the illegals instead of blaming it probably on the USA's love for drugs.

Part of our population already gets drugs legally and some of them pay almost nothing for the drugs. Why not make it legal for the rest of the populace?

"...Do you want to pay a lot more in taxes to stop the illegals?..."

I am already paying for these people.

"...If you overstay in Thailand would you want to be put in jail and fined minimum $500.00 as it will be in Arizona?..."

Big difference between entering a country legally, and overstaying the visa for a few days, and sneaking into a country and working illegally, sucking up social services they don't pay for and causing a negative impact on the area where they live.

But Were I to over stay my visa in Thailand (something I have never done) I would be breaking the laws of Thailand would I not? I would be subject to their laws and penalties as well. So why should it be any different for anyone illegally in the USA?

We need to stop these people, and punish them. More important we need to severely punish those who hire them. Doing nothing just makes the problem worse.

I would like to see the USA change:

1. foreigner born in the USA, NOT automatic US citizenship (just like Japan, Thailand, etc)!

2. BEFORE someone can become a US citizen they must be fluent in ENGLISH!!

3. Arrest ALL illegals and have them woRK OFF the cost of any benefits they sucked up while in the USA and ALL COSTS to prosecute and jail them and travel costs to send them back!!!

This would be a start.

OK...

Now back to the topic, why hasn't this teacher been fired? If a white guy was up their blasting off about the white race and all our "revolutionary leaders" Custer, Stalin, Hitler, Bush, Regan and how we should be feared by non whites, because we are going to rise up and take what is ours...that teacher would be fired and justifiably so. So why not this racist prick?

"...Do you want to pay a lot more in taxes to stop the illegals?..."

I am already paying for these people.

"...If you overstay in Thailand would you want to be put in jail and fined minimum $500.00 as it will be in Arizona?..."

Big difference between entering a country legally, and overstaying the visa for a few days, and sneaking into a country and working illegally, sucking up social services they don't pay for and causing a negative impact on the area where they live.

But Were I to over stay my visa in Thailand (something I have never done) I would be breaking the laws of Thailand would I not? I would be subject to their laws and penalties as well. So why should it be any different for anyone illegally in the USA?

We need to stop these people, and punish them. More important we need to severely punish those who hire them. Doing nothing just makes the problem worse.

I was at the Nogales border today and saw the CBP (Cusoms Border Patrol) with their M4s stopping cars and people who are about to enter Mexico. One guy was walking and it looked like he was going to be arrested. Another guy was with 2 women and three children and they were within 100 yards from the border. He didn't have ID. He was taken out of the car, put in handcuffs and led away. About 15 minutes later the two women and three children were also led away. Who paid for all of this and the future expenses? Us.

I would have let let them cross and saved the taxpayers a bundle of money.

Soon, a Wankenhut van pulled up follwed by another Wankenhut van. (Wankenhut is owned by a U.K. business and they have a 250 million contract with ICE in Arizona.) Later, a big Wankenhut bus pulled up. Who pays for this? Us. Why not contracxt this business to a local security firm? Shit if I don't know!

The biggest issue in Arizona is starting in July cops will have to start checking citizenship and those who are not citizens will be jailed ..... at the local taxpayer's expense. We can't afford this expense.

Archived