New Miss USA of arab descent

Steve

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's make both pageants only accept ladies who have done nude modeling (or more)?

All in favor - say "Sure"!

But I love guy who pointed out that the Miss USA website shows more skin on the girls than the new Miss USA did in those photos!

Congrats Ms. Michigan

It won't happen. Miss America has to be chaste, but Miss USA is allowed to be trashy. :)

I didn't realize there were two separate titles. Does Miss America include all Americans, such as Venezuelans? If so, it makes sense to have a Miss USA, otherwise we'd never win. :confused:

Come to think of it ( :dunce: ), if I were Mr. Trump, I'd capitalize on the nation's furor and hold a Miss Illegal Alien contest in Arizona, citizenship & a job in real estate going to the winner, a free bus ride to California for the runners up. :hmmm::applause::dunce:

Miss America and Miss USA are separate contests. One goes to compete at Miss Universe and the other at Miss World ... or something like that. When I was a kid there was a big scandal when Miss USA turned out to be married. Her doufas husband was a Marine who got bragging about "his wife" in a tavern. Reporters checked ... and sure enough the Miss was a Mrs. :)

There is also Miss Black America. But no Miss White America contest is allowed. That would be racist! ;)

The Miss Black America (as well as other ehtnic contests and other groups) originated for the same reason there was a black baseball league. They were officially or unofficialy excluded from the main competition. Miss Black America started in 1968. No chance of any woman of color even being able to compete on a state or local level for either Miss America or Miss USA at that time. I would even suggest it would have been banned in some states officially or by implied threat a decade or so earlier than its start.

That said, I don't see a need for it today. I think we are past that.

I like that as a country we keep proving the world wrong about us.

I hope she doesn't get dragged through the mud and like that she has a bit of a naughty background actually. Makes her more human.

Lebanese gals are hot! I went to high school with enough of them in So Cal to know. Unfortunately, they are like the Hispanics - very short shelf life. Same same the Indians ... beautiful when young but very quickly pig out. :(

You should see the fucking white Dutch chicks in Indiana dude.

Hot as hell when they're 19 to about 24. There's the trashy ones, the bad librarian girl ones, the mysterious art chick ones, all different kinds. All kinda hot.

But then, by 26... oh hell no. Fucking RUN. Broom Hilda ain't got nothing on these girls.

Wooderson says it best (uhhhh, just replace high school with Uni though).

vo4kDrWBa6c

Archived