Retiring my board name ...

gobbledonk

I guarantee you that I would have PMs from several BMs within minutes of my first post as 'LadyBoy' - I'm sure GoodThaiGirl did, and they weren't all to call her on being neither 'good' nor 'Thai' nor 'girl'.

The Internet - where the men are men, the women are men and the children are FBI agents. I guess we can add 'the transgender' into that little gem. :smirk:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't donk an Australian slang word for a big guy? At least thats what it was in the Crocodile Dundee movies.

No, its slang for an engine, usually a car engine - Hogan used it in Dundee for the name of one of the big guys in the pub. I havent heard anyone refer to their penis as a 'donk', but there are so many nicknames that its not inconceivable.

Well, if you wanna look at it like that.......You have the word lady, which is a female and the word boy which is a young male. Separately, they're fine but put them together and what do you get?

Too easy...Something that Gobbles Donk

We rest our case your Honor...LOL

But what is Donk? If its engine (or motor) then that could be construed to mean pussy. Consider the AC/DC lyrics:

She was a fast machine

She kept her motor clean

She was the best damn woman

That I ever seen[/b]

555 That's a long bow...

Yes donk is Aussie slang for a car engine...but I've also heard it used as slang for penis... Donger was more common in the late 60's (so my grandpappy tells me...)

Now if we take your slant on things I can now understand why they call superchargers....Blowers....555

Cheers DC

But what is Donk? If its engine (or motor) then that could be construed to mean pussy. Consider the AC/DC lyrics:

She was a fast machine

She kept her motor clean

She was the best damn woman

That I ever seen

Yes, but what happens when we substitute per the name in question:

'she was a fast machine

she kept her donk clean???'

Ladyboy. The latent connection surfaces.

Archived