Retiring my board name ...

gobbledonk

After several jibes from Old Hippo, I am going to retire 'gobbledonk' and return in a few weeks in a new, sexier guise. I intend spending those weeks exercising so that I am slimmer and more attractive when I return to the board. Take that, OH !

(fwiw, I will miss GD - he served me well through some truly memorable threads that I cant quite remember at this point)

RIP Gobble - gone but not forgotten, old mate. I invite everyone to try to spot my new persona in several weeks time ('Gay Hippie' and 'Old Toiletbrush' are just a couple of ideas I'm currently toying with).

Take care, fiends.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can run....but you can't hide...

Nervous Buddha tried...and so did Thin Lizzy

Swallows might be a good one for you (not at all Gay)....Gobbledonk / Swallows...OK??

I was gunna do the same thing a while back....retire Dumcnut...and come back as SmartArse....but figure there's too many here already...

LOL...Out with the book of Baby names....555555 exciting stuff

Soon we can play....Where's Gobble...

After several jibes from Old Hippo, I am going to retire 'gobbledonk' and return in a few weeks in a new, sexier guise. I intend spending those weeks exercising so that I am slimmer and more attractive when I return to the board. Take that, OH !

(fwiw, I will miss GD - he served me well through some truly memorable threads that I cant quite remember at this point)

RIP Gobble - gone but not forgotten, old mate. I invite everyone to try to spot my new persona in several weeks time ('Gay Hippie' and 'Old Toiletbrush' are just a couple of ideas I'm currently toying with).

Take care, fiends.

Try to make it less gay that "acockasian"

Take care, fiends.

Sorry guy, I didn't know you were so delicate. But in truth, you named yourself that, then went on polasting about your exploits with the 3rd sex...so pointed out they were not at all shocked as you were named Gobbledonk...so well...

ANyway, I am sure you will be happeir after the surgery is complete and you are "Miss Gobbledonk" or what ever. Now take a nice hot bath, relax, do your nails and call me!

Archived