600 Baht Barfines Are Here (?!?!)

Savittre

A logical (but not necessarily correct) explanation would be:

You expect/require dancers to be off and actually fine them, if they don't make their quota. As a result, you can hire them in appropriately large numbers to keep the show going sufficiently well even when girls get barfined.

Waitresses are supposed to be there delivering drinks. If they are not, that part of the cashflow will dwindle to a trickle, because all the drinks that might be ordered cannot be delivered. Moreover, the customers will leave when they cannot wet their whistles soon enough.

On the other hand, too many waitresses are just overhead; there is no point in raising the level of service beyond a certain standard. You cannot require them to make money for the bar from the required number of monthly barfines, either. If they were willing to do that, they would be dancers...

So barfined waitresses will crimp your cashflow and you want to compansate with a higher barfine.

Wagner

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went with a BG in Pattaya a few nights. Sent her back to bar on third day. A few days later I was walking by bar and saw her - it was 12:30 in the day - I was horny. I went in, spoke to her for a few minutes arranged to meet and off I went. She appeared at my hotel room door as arranged about a half hour later and no barfine and paid her 500 Baht ST. She spent about three hours with me. No limits on shots. She went away 500 Baht richer, very satisfied (she was one horny lady) and I just fell asleep from tiredness. A good time was had by all.

'why is she collecting her salary on an off duty day then?'

her bar paid salary to dancers 1st tuesday of each month,she and others who were not working had no choice really but to go and collect salary that day.

and she was'nt looking for a man,she walked in,collected her money and was walking out when she saw me.

i find many of the girls have no real life outside the bar,the only places they know are their room,their bar/go-go and a punters room.

they rarely have a good social life like we experience.

a lot of them on their days off will go to their bar and just sit there with their friends and talk and drink.

because they have nothing better to do most of the time.

Look at the thread "BEst hour to barfine a bg" if you want the detailed explanation. But basically:

1) the bar is hurt financially when its bargirls meet up with customers outside the bar

2) the bar can contract with the girls that they not do this, if they don't like it they can work in a different bar

You can argue all you want that in a particular case this does not work out well for the bar or the girl, but they get to make the rules and, in general, the rules work.

farangdang.

'the bar is hurt financally when bargirls meet up with customers outside the bar'.

if she's on her day off and i went to her room(which i did often) and said let's go for a meal,would i have to go to the bar and pay to take her out ?.

i took her to her village and she was not at work for 7 nights and i was expecting to have to BF her for 7 nights.

not so,only had to pay for one night.

[color:blue]if she's on her day off and i went to her room(which i did often) and said let's go for a meal,would i have to go to the bar and pay to take her out ?.color=blue>

Did you read the other thread? It doesn't matter what you do with the girl on her day off, if you are her customer then the bar can reasonably ask for a BF. The bar can't and shouldn't monitor what you are doing with the girl.

[color:blue]i took her to her village and she was not at work for 7 nights and i was expecting to have to BF her for 7 nights.

not so,only had to pay for one night.color=blue>

That's up to the bar. They can ask for none, one or 7 BFs depending on their own business. In this case they probably were not paying the girl for those 7 nights, however.

she got her full monthly salary that month.

i was with her when she got her next salary cash and it was all there.

she actually worked for a good guy,a norwegian who treated the girls well but took no shit either.

another brit friend of mine who owns a bar in patong tells me the norwegian's wife ran off with another(thai) man and as the place was in her name he has had to close and move on.

a real bummer,do not know what has happened to my ex girl and the other friends i made.

oh well i will have to trawl all the bars and go-go's in patong when i go and look for them.

what a horrible thought.

Archived