600 Baht Barfines Are Here (?!?!)

Savittre

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, Thaied... let's clear a bit of this up --

I'm noting that if you read alot of the threads around the folks have a keen interest in "how much is ok for shorttime, don't pay too much -- everything will get out of whack, the devaluation of the baht, ::grumble, grumble::" of course there is not a standard. People on this board do ask around though -- and yes, it is up to you in the end. Short time does have parameters with a BG that can be reasonably set forth.

I was asking what performance people were expecting in corollation with approx. duration for S/T's it's a subjective bit, and maybe nobody will answer.

The no up front bit makes sense, and was a standard accepted tacitly I thought at the onset of this? sorry if I was vague.

Are you reiterating the quota thing I said? my statement was yeah, it's there -- pay it, no discussion except on the whole she was not even working anyways anecdote, which resolved itself seemingly.

What farangdong....!!!!!!

noway....

its her night off, she is not on the clock!!!!!!!

you DON'T need to pay BAR.........LOGIC isn't it...........

it's her day off enjoying a few drinks why in gods name should bar be paid!..hahhaha..noway!!!!

just my point.

what if i had seen her in a bar having a drink with a friend and we got together and we agreed to come back for the night,would she have said"we must go to the bar and you must pay?".

i think the problem was we were in her place of work and she might have been a little worried about walking out with me.

i don't mind paying the BF,after all every day that i am in patong i BF her,not that i take her home all the time.

i am a big butterfly and pay for her to stop working everyday and if i do not take her home,she knows i am fucking another women and in her own way is grateful not to work.

think of it like this,i gave her the chance to go home for the night and she wanted it.

how much money was she possibly losing by not working?(ladydrinks and possible BF each night)?

sorry i digressed a little.

Hi,

"i have talked to the girls about this,do they need to get so many drinks a month or a certain amount of BF's?.

the ones i know have professed ignorance about this.

is it really true?."

Not certain about a quota for drinks, but I am certain most (all?) of the GoGo bars have quotas for number of offs per month. The number seems to range from 4-10.

Sanuk!

The_numbers,

What I was commenting on was exactly what I had highlighted in my post (your quote).

[color:green]I bring this up too because people are somewhat interested in standards for pricing -- so, what's your service standard? color=green>

Never touched the subject of quota's. I took your question to mean that people are interested in standards for pricing, and also you want to know what sevices can be expected for said standard pricing. What I said was that there are no standards for pricing. Nor are there standards for sevice. Long time for you might mean girl stays til noon. For her, might mean leaving at 6 am. while you're still asleep because she needs to get to school/work/boyfriend. S/T can vary widely as well. S/T depends a lot on you, actually. You're super horny, and attack her right out of the shower, she'll be gone in an hour. Take your time, order some tom yom, take your time with foreplay, and she'll be there for 3 hours. The only standard for service I can think of is the very widely known rule that s/t implies 1 shag, and L/T implies a second shot in the morning. But that's already been stated a thousand times on this board. My main point was that you are entering into a situation where you don't know the outcome. To accurately price it before hand, and know what you're going to get, is impossible. You can go into it 'expecting' anything you want. What you actually receive may be another story. Go L/T, and she's out the door at 6 am without a second session? Fine. Pay out accordingly. No problem. Conversely, she embraces special requests, and screws you silly 6 times, then that would obviously warrant a sizable raise in 'taxi' money for her. In the end (you know how I'm going to end this, don't you), it's UP TO YOU!

What really intrigues me is that in some venues the BF's

differ according to the lady's position. two examples:

1. In Midnite SC BF for a dancer is 400 and for service

personnel its 600.

2. In PP in one of the King's Group venues it was 400 for

a dancer and 670 for a waitress.

Explanations are welcome

Archived