600 Baht Barfines Are Here (?!?!)

Savittre

In a go-go on Soi Pattayaland 2 last night.... approached by a bargirl, but the BF was 600 Baht.... she also said her LT price was 2000 Baht! Thanks to her for being up front, anyway.

I wondered what she'd kiss like, so I checked it out. For those of you familiar with the TV show 'Hogan's Heroes', I now feel like I've kissed Colonel Klink (in other words, a dead fish).

I apologized for being blunt, and asked her if she smokes. She said 'only with condom'.

By way of passing judgement on her prices, the 600 Baht BF, and what I'd seen of her service, I asked her if anybody ever barfined her. She claimed she sometimes makes 4000 Baht per day. Well, maybe she does, but not from me!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are all the soi pattayaland BF's now 600B and are all the popular gogo girls charging 2000B LT??

please tell me as i'm coming soon

cheers

Guest lazyphil

What are you worried about, you seem happy to pay up to 5000 quid on hookers in the Manchester. I can't see a few baht upsetting your sanuk in los.

just back from LOS & surpriced that I actually paid several 600B BF in patayaland2(rodeo) as well as nana plaza(carnival). unlike the BF ST/LT rates aren't fixed & I have never been asked beforehand so I always pay what I feel is right. however the girl I took from NEP was expecting 2000B ST, but still accepted my 1000B as I rarely exceed - even for LT. of course this all depends on the individual girl, how she likes you etc...

enjoy ;-)

a friend has just returned from patong and tells me the BF's are now 600 in most places, why????.

last year was 500 in patong go-go and 200 in beer bar,surely it is a buyers market(you and me) and if a bar insists on 600 then they lose my custom of taking a girl away.

ok i know it's only 100 bt,but it's the principal of the matter.

if i go in low season(which i will be) then why must i pay more?.

don't give me bullshit about inflation or suchlike.

when i first went to LOS 2 years ago i was paying 500 anfd i will not pay more when i go next.

ok i will still drink in the places but tell the girls not to bother trying to hit upon me as i will not be taking any of them home at that price.

DO NOT ever pay more than 2000 L/T except if you really do want something special.

now is low season,few tourists and plenty of choice.

if a girl tries for 2500-3000 with me then i laugh and then go to another.

remember they are desperate at the moment.

i'm not saying to cheat the girls or be a bit of a barstard to them,just pay the going rate.

[color:blue]don't give me bullshit about inflation or suchlike.color=blue>

Who cares whether it is inflation or not? They charge more because that is what people are willing to pay. Nothing wrong with that. If it turns out that people aren't willing to pay the new BF and the business dries up then you can yell at them for being stupid.

But for now just go somewhere else and stop complaining about it. It sounds like you're planning on having a few drinks and telling the girls why you're switching bars. If you're up for that, that's a fine way of giving them feedback, but don't get mad at them for wanting to make a profit. Holding the line and paying only what you used to pay is not very sensible, IMO.

In my case they're right. I couldn't care less if the barfine was 600B or 400B, if the bar is 5% more fun and the girls are 5% better looking (and nice) then the BF is irrlelevant. But if they're charging 600B to take home a bald headed girl with a monocle then I'll probably pass.

In most of the Soi Pattayaland Go Go's are now charging 600 baht BF's and have been for some time. Strangely enough, all of the Walking Street Go Go's are still 500 baht and IMO they also have much prettier girls. My favorite Walking Street Go Go's are Dollhouse, Superbaby, Happy, and Frozen, you might want to give them a look.

Archived