Taleban

Coss

55434968.jpg

An Afghan girl featured on the Aug. 9 cover of Time magazine after her nose was cut off arrived in the Southland Friday for treatment by local doctors.

The 18-year-old, identified only as Bibi Aisha (Miss Aisha), told Time that her nose and ears were cut off by her abusive husband  with Taliban approval  to punish her for running away. The controversial photo appeared with the headline, "What Happens if We Leave Afghanistan."

Dr. Peter H. Grossman, co-director of the Grossman Burn Center in Sherman Oaks, said his wife, Rebecca, who heads the Calabasas-based Grossman Burn Foundation, saw Aisha on television and knew they could help her.

The foundation paid to bring Aisha to Los Angeles, found a host family for her to stay with and is funding her treatment, Grossman said. That could include a prosthetic nose or reconstruction of her nose and ears using bone, tissue and cartilage from the rest of her body, he said.

Looks like she wasn't a bad looking girl before the ass fuck mutilated her. I don't get this, he now has an ugly earless/noseless wife to fuck. Her looks show the others that he was not man enough to keep her happy so she'd want to stay with him, only brutal enough to abuse her for leaving his dumb ass. Makes him look like less of a man to others, well at least to any sane rational person.

These people really make me sick. Of course I shudder to think how bad it would be here in the USA/west if all the born again christians had their way.

Archived