Incompetent Ministry of Tourism and Sports (MOTS), Thailand?

hunghung

An idea hit me yesterday. I am feeling the story that Mr. X (the lawyer who accepted my complaint back in 2009) has departed may be just another lie. I have no proof yet, but my feelings are usually right. Here is my train of thought:

1. First, why would a lawyer depart a secure job when the economy is not too robust? Was he fired or his contract over? Not likely. Miss Y lied about the warning letter and so she could also lie about Mr. X’s departure. So I think …

2. The office wants to get rid of my case regardless of its merit.

3. If Mr. X himself tells me the office has decided to drop the case, he knows I would ask him the reason and also why it has taken him over a year to decide.

4. So Miss Y enters the picture. If she tells me the case has been dropped, hopefully, I would just accept the verdict without further question.

It is easy to find out if Mr. X still works in that office by calling or visiting the office. Should you want to assist me to find that out, please write me a private message.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thais do not like confrontation. As a result, they will often tell you what they think you WANT to hear - whether it is the truth or not. My guess is that no one has done anything, and they are hoping you will just go away and forget about it.

Now it is not good for the Christian's health

To hustle the Aryan brown,

For the Christian riles and the Aryan smiles,

And it weareth the Christian down.

And the end of the fight

Is a tombstone white

With the name of the late deceased

And the epitaph drear: "A fool lies here

who tried to hustle the East."

Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)

What is your point?

Refering to you inital rant Posted Here you made one statement and then 3 compalints.

Statement

You Paid 31,000 Baht for the Tour. Caveat Emptor, you were well aware of the price when you made the reservation so no point in complaining about it now

1 Visa Scam

Yes you was had but please get your maths right. In March 08, when this alledged scam took place it was around 40 THB / $, so the 1200 THB was equivalent to $30, not the $40 you are making out. As for the 100 THB for Cambo Immi, show me a person who has NOT paid this.

Conclusion Out of Pocket $10

2 Exchange Scam

What is your problem? You deserve a pat on the back for recognising that it was a scam, or maybe you should be thanking this, and other, boards for educating you into realising scams such as this can and do happen. You did not use the exchangers therfore it cost you nothing.

Conclusion Out of Pocket $0

3.Tour Not as Described.

This does not add up, you claim that you were "stranded in Sihanoukville" so what about your fellow travellers, you know the oned who were ripped of in the Exchange Rate Scam, YOU MISSED THE BUS and are making an issue out of it. Even if Stranded it cost less than 1000 THB to get a seat on a Mini van from Sihanoukville back to Pattaya

Conclusion Out of Pocket $0 ($25 Hyperthetically)

So, you paid $775 and got ripped off $10 / 1.29% or at a max $35 / 4.51% if we were to believe the bus tale.

You are one hell of a Sad Git whinging so much about $10 but at least it gives other BM's a bloody good laugh.

Laos seems to be changing every time I am there, and that's about every 2 months.

Had a interesting experience last week before coming to Bangkok.

2 Laos ladies showed up selling herbal medicine,

They didn't want money, just swap for food.Ended up staying most of a afternoon.

How they found our village is amazing, given we're not on a lot of maps (On Nokia Maps though)

Is HungHung trying to imply he has a large dick or . . . . . .

Archived