Man Arrested at Alaska State Fair for Impeach Obama Sign

cavanami

Flash, I think they get away with it for 2 reasons, 1) they claim to be expressing religious thought and 2) in many cases, I don't think they yell at people, which this anti Obama guy might have been doing, they just sort of stand there with signs...I have a DVD called "God Hates You" or something like that, all about those asshats.

My guess is either the state fair has a policy against this stuff, or the guy was yelling crap and disturbing people.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have any of you punters actually worked at a State Fair?

They have rules.

They sell booth space for or to anyone. But you do have to pay for that space. It's called a paid permit and with designated space.

This flunky knew the rules and wanted this scene.

He did not pay for a designated space. He just decided to parade around with a banner without a permit. He violated the rules and the state charter for the state fair.

If he does go to court he will lose.

And rightfully so... ;)

(To come to think of it, Hitler was a "liberal" with similar thoughts as Stalin, a commie; and a similar agenda and social/economic approach as Obama. But now I wonder if Hitler wasn't really a Muslim, accounting for his distaste for Jews. I mean, Obama has been "rude" to Israel also, no?) CW...I think you're on to something !!!

HH

That makes me wonder what Sarah and Glenn could produce. It could be the next step in evolution.

Everything is explained

Some of you neophytes, neocons, and polictical neanderthals may not quite comprehend all of this.

Archived