The Most Fiscally Irresponsible Government in U.S. History

cavanami

Here's a very interesting set of facts (that Fox Noise won't tell you) about the extent Obama is already clawing back the $802 billion (some estimate $3 trillion) that Dubya and his neo con mates wasted on a futile war looking for non existent weapons of mass destruction.

BBC Excellent charts and info

Just curious as an outsider, can anyone tell me what specific strategies the Republicans have announced to increase employment?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am actually interested in what foreigners have to say about the U.S. Situation. I find foreign news is usually less biased and more to the point.

All I see is the right fighting tooth and nail to let a democratically elected president take the country in the direction the majority of voters want it to go. But that isn't really new...

Don't agree with most of you guys on anything.

Except this common theme ---> American middle class is in a bad spot. Kids today are in a bad spot.

Obama has been mediocre and his economics aren't to be praised, using the same people as the old boss and trodding the same paths. Bush was a nightmare.

I think things will get better, but not from the top down. And no I'm not a tea-party schmuck. But whatever happens, it needs to start in a broad sense.

To be honest, I am happy to see some of the bullshit being wiped away and people reconsidering their values.

What is really important? That question is starting to be asked with a little meat to it rather than as a cynical exercise in rhetoric.

I am actually interested in what foreigners have to say about the U.S. Situation. I find foreign news is usually less biased and more to the point.

All I see is the right fighting tooth and nail to let a democratically elected president take the country in the direction the majority of voters want it to go. But that isn't really new...

OH...I think you misspoke. But, that aside, while A.H. Obama was democratically elected, that does not mean that he is taking the country in the direction that the majority of voters want it to go. Example: I tell you I'll fly you from SFO to BKK RT Free. What I don't tell you is that you'll have 30 day layovers (at your own expense) in London, Berlin, Tehran, New Delhi, Perth, Tokyo, Seoul, and Hong Kong before you get to BKK...and, btw, the small prints says the same itinerary on the return leg of this "free" jaunt. The Devil is in the details, right? Polls clearly show that people do not think A.H. Obama is leading the country in the right direction. He will be out of office not soon enough...looking for that turtle to run against him.

HH

Don't agree with most of you guys on anything.

Except this common theme ---> American middle class is in a bad spot. Kids today are in a bad spot.

Obama has been mediocre and his economics aren't to be praised, using the same people as the old boss and trodding the same paths. Bush was a nightmare.

I think things will get better, but not from the top down. And no I'm not a tea-party schmuck. But whatever happens, it needs to start in a broad sense.

To be honest, I am happy to see some of the bullshit being wiped away and people reconsidering their values.

What is really important? That question is starting to be asked with a little meat to it rather than as a cynical exercise in rhetoric.

We agree 1,000,000% But I can still fuck up HH, can't I?

Archived