Why the USA is in Trouble

The_Munchmaster

That's all made up! Ticket agents at airports have gone the way of the dodo bird. :neener:

They still exist, as you know, for on the spot ticket sales/re-issues, but they have never taken outside telephone calls, at least not in my lifetime.

In the earlier versions of this story (according to Snopes) it was a 'travel agent', which is more believable. I've seen variations of this tale as long as I've been using the internet.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he is a retiring ticket agent, why would he talk to you? :neener:

Good question. He was very retiring. I had to really work to get him to open up. But once he did the stuff came pouring out. He wouldn't shut up! It must have been on his mind for a long time so he was happy to unburden himself. I suggested he write it all down and post it on the internet.

The stories are all bullshit, been around for years in various incarnations.

There's probably some truth to the early generic versions. I'm sure you could compile such stories from a travel agents' message board, because every travel agent has a few tales like these to tell, or has heard of them. Kind of like the 'newbie questions' thread that was on here or Nanapong a while back.

Yup. The same kind of moron who'd sell their soul to give a rich a buck while they are scrounging in a dumpster for a morsel of food.

In short, a typical American voter...or HH, as you choose to relate.

:rotl:

Conservatives are too busy working so they can pay taxes to pay for food, housing, subsidize utilities, medical care, ad. infinum for the fucking libtards who dropped out of school at 15 and started fucking up the gene pool with little libtards and their addled brains damaged by their "parents'" use of LSD/coke/meth and any other substance that can can be abused. Conservatives just don't have the time to make that stuff up. Libtards, being intellectually-challenged to a disproportionate degree, provide "real" examples of stupidity which do not require the creation of such fictional stories.

HH

I have no idea why Americans are so fucking lame assed stupid at times...really boggles my mind...and why any American is dumb enough to hold a party line baffles me, when both sides are out to dick us. We keep electing the same shitbags time after time...or believing in the same old tired failed theories...special interests pimp us all, plain and simple...moose girl will be president in 2012? Sad thought isn't it...?

Dallas Airport has a commuter train running around between the terminal. I've used it a number of times.

As to Taiwan = Thailand, when my mother told a friend years ago that I was going to Thailand, her friend said: "Why is the Peace Corps sending him to Tijuana?" :surprised:

Uh, yeah ... this was in California. :(

She also was a "Portugee". She's the same gal that told my mother there was oil on her family's land, but it wasn't any good. It was just crude oil. :doah:

Archived