Calls grow louder for action on baht

Flashermac

Cavanami

This is a interesting thread. I just found it

today. Been in Singapore, Malacca and busy moving

(thus no internet) since the day the thread started. Just want to say hang in there buddy you are on the right track. I just don't have the time nor inclination to argue with those Wall

Street brain washed Keynesians that think they have a grasp Macroeconomics any more. I would watch the Jap Jen they want to devalue for the sake of exports. Oh, and don't worry about that

Tin-Foil Hat stuff that usually come from the ignorant. When are you coming back to LOS?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I now see that ALL self proclaimed Economic experts are total wankers who don't know jack shit...when the Bhat collapses as so many here have claimed, and when I am getting 40+/1 again, I will believe some of you may have a clue, until then, none of you know or your informed sources, jack shit...LK, excluded...

I now see that ALL self proclaimed Economic experts are total wankers who don't know jack shit...when the Bhat collapses as so many here have claimed, and when I am getting 40+/1 again, I will believe some of you may have a clue, until then, none of you know or your informed sources, jack shit...LK, excluded...

What you said...

Was it something like some firm on Wall Street put a dart board on the wall, covered the dart board with the names of stocks, threw the darts, bought the stocks that the darts hit and made money!

There you go, easy!!! Same for all economics...

Yes, the darts made money, but not as much as tht epros.

TH

"But in the end, after 142 six-month contests, the pros came out ahead, racking up an average 10.2% investment gain. The darts managed just a 3.5% six-month gain, on average, over the same period, while the Dow industrials posted an average rise of 5.6%."

Link

Archived