batteries bigger security risk than oil ..

temfarang

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the EPA may be our friend.

the cost that China incurs is pollution & contamination from the heavy metals & by products of mining.

just as the cost of coal / aluminum do not include the costs of normal long term environmental damage ... much less sludge dam failure.

does the price of gas include the costs of cleaning up the contamination?

the price of a lap top include the true costs of clean up / disposal?

should producers of environment ruining raw materials (coal, oil & .. )include the cost of 'long term super site cleanup'?

most of the dioxin clean up remains undone because of costs. .. costs that were not included in the price of the original product.

to even suggest long term responsibility would PO some conservatives.

how do the social, environmental & religious extremists get to call them selves conservative?

if Jesus really loved America he'd clean up the 'super sites' for his / her / it's conservative investors.

.. f' a bunch of cheap middle eastern wine miracles clean up the liberal caused contamination would be a major conversion tool!

ummm. but got me to wondering if it was early Morgan David he / she / it miracle-ized

electric cars i still say are stupid and for idiots thinking they're saving the planet. THEY ARE NOT!!!

How can they be? they still need to charge the batteries, and that means a demand for some sort of fuel to generate the electricity...now if you had clean nuclear power, then you could generate hydrogen and electricity for the cars...of course too many people are fearful of nukes so well, we will stay with our plan...

are fossil fuels used to generate the electric for these cars?

Well, I'll give you a hint, dude.

There are only three base load power generation technologies: coal, hydroelectric, and nuclear. Given that the US is maxed out on hydro, and the greens will disembowel you with a rusty saber if you say the word "nuclear" anywhere within half a mile of them, where do YOU think the juice to charge the batteries is gonna come from?

I think China is the world's premier super power in fact if not by repuation. Just like the U.S. prior to WW2 when we really were even though the British Empire had the reputation.

Push comes to shove and your run of the mill country has to make a choice between the U.S. and China, I don't think it will be a tough choice. India, Russia and possibly a couple other countries excepted. Even some of our closest allies are in the 'China' group I think for economic convenience.

Dude, where the fuck you been? we are also in the "china groupo."

Now for all those who are cheering the USA's demise...first, fuck you, and second, get back to me when you are under the chink thumb and then tell me how much you miss the USA...if we shit...you sink in shit, plain and simple...deal with it.

Archived