The Games In Delhi

bust

I've never been but I've seen and heard about India to hazzard a good guess. So much so, I am not sure if I even want to visit. I'd get depressed seeing so much abject poverty. I've watched Slum Dog Millionaire like a bunch of other folks...lol.

Visiting numerous poor countries, I got a whole new perspective on my own upbringing. I've never felt sorry for myself even though I grew up in the inner city. I had a very happy childhood with a family that was close and I felt loved, always had something to eat even if it wasn't always great food and always had something to wear even if it as handed down a couple times from my older brothers.

However, going to other countries gave me a new perspective on what poverty is. I also had a friend who grew up with a single mom, 4 brothers, in Watts, south central LA who came along with me to Cambo for his first trip abroad and he said he will never look at his childhood as bad as he thought it was. The beggars loved him as he always gave away his spare change or money as he passed by them. He was 'rich American', a feeling he'd never had before.

As for India, I'll accept its very, very 3rd world. I guess the size of a country's economy has nothing to do with its status as 1st world or 3rd world. India's economy is bigger than Germany, France and England.

India, I think, is then 3rd world by reputation if not by defintion. No?

Getting back to the Commonwealth Games, the South Africans found a snake in their living quarters! Snake catchers have been dispatched and a cobra was found and caught! F**k that! I wouldn't compete under those circumstances. I'm Indiana Jones about snakes 'Snakes, why does it have to be snakes'. I also hate lizards more than snakes, don't know why, seeing them in or near my room in LOS drives me batty.

I think Indian Women are gorgeous.

Not the Bollywood ones (see PhotoA)

1285637520-PhotoA.jpg

But the more Indian looking ones (see PhotoB)

1285637537-PhotoB.jpg

Now if I could just find a district full of Gogo bars, full of clean ones looking like PhotoB....

I'm with Coss, Indian women can be stunning, great figures, I've had more than a few girlfriends and the odd wife who have been Indian or 50/50. Downside is they are crazier than a sack of nuts

Heheheheh. Lucky me, that's what I got now. But I've not found her to be crazy...yet.

Eeerrrr, wait, she's with me. OK, yer right, they're nuts.

Archived