Gift for a TG?

kamui

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could probably dig it up if I still paid Delphi for the search function. :offline:

I've been banned and/or gagged on Nanapong too. It became sport for a while, moderators testing their powers against each other for shits & giggles.

There are/were peripheral forums on Delphi as well, the foremost being Crash999s Ratchada...pisstake board. Anyone Crash knew was given maximum moddie powers, but the spirit of the board was such that I can't recall a single argument, nor any moddie powers being exercised in a serious way . A grand and successful anarchical social experiment it was, sort of like a dog park. :D

Even though I had a very simple and practical question I am surprised about the number of negative and empty reactions. I already expected some negative comments and I guess that's the reason why no one is posting in the relationships forum anymore.

Kamui, if I didn't think you were alright and could take it, wouldn't even bother. Whatever connection you have, hope it's worthwhile. Some things work out, some don't, but getting played happens often enough that you could interpret the ribbing as a friendly warning. Not personal.

Anyone who isn't living in LOS or has lived in LOS for some time and who hasn't been divorced at least three times from a TG (including one meth- and gambling addicted BG) or who had at least one suicidal relationship whith a BG he can brag about will be shot down.

Touche. One point Kamui. Good job. :)

Hi,

I want to send a TG a small gift, but I don't know her that well for to know what she really likes.

I thought about a small digital camera, but I wonder, if she would have to pay custom fees for it, or if the parcel could get "lost" while/after entering LOS.

Other recommendations?

Bypass the middle woman: get the name and bank account of her Thai boyfriend, and send cash directly to him. That's who's going to benefit from your gift in the end anyway. I'm not being sarcastic, just realistic.

I like to send a framed 8X10 Glossy of myself in an Arthur Fonzerelli pose. You know, something to place on the mantle above her bed.

fonzie.jpg

If she's really special I'll even sign it and throw in a couple wallet-sized she can share with friends and family.

That's just brilliant--I wish I had thought of it. I'm going to send those pictures off immediately!

One problem though--where could I actually *get* the pictures of you in a Fonzie pose? Do you sell them on ebay?

Expat you devil, want to ride the Dave32 train to glory eh?

I'll tell you what. You send $100 USD to my paypal account and I'll personally guarantee you a lifetime supply of rare and unpublished Dave32 shots.

Things like Dave32 in Glendale. Dave32 at Zankou chicken. Dave32 at Trader Joes. AND, even a commemorative 'Dave32 bravely flipping the bird at a school bus while stuck in traffic on the 5.'

As a token of good faith, I'm popping one off on my webcam now (pardon the lack of garb kind sir, I'm really a very modest person, it's just the heat you see).

4295836457_02ac3a7fc9_o.jpg

Anyone Crash knew was given maximum moddie powers, but the spirit of the board was such that I can't recall a single argument, nor any moddie powers being exercised in a serious way . A grand and successful anarchical social experiment it was, sort of like a dog park. :D

Reminds me of what an ex-Special Forces) once said to me. "Remember how well we all got along with each other in Vietnam? Do you think it's because we were all armed to the teeth?" ;)

Archived