Gift for a TG?

kamui

Wow, and to think I got in trouble for mentioning a w*ff**!!!

On one hand it's funny, on the other hand IMHO the relationship forum is NOT the place for making fun of others. If this happens frequently people will stopp to tell personal stuff and won't ask for advice anymore.

In the relationship forum people are very easy targets...

:down:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never waffled on a snap decision in Bangkok, to my detriment on many an occasion. But who cares? All in fun.

OTOH, it was over a pleasant breakfast conversation at a fucking waffle house in Makati that my date once informed me I'd run up the highest personal bar tab of my life the night before:

I said, "I didn't spend too much buying drinks last night. Ha!" :yay:

"Please check your cc receipts, sir", said she. :nono:

"Fuck!" :yikes:

Damn, despite her huge boobs and impeccable English, she was right, and I rid myself of her presence as soon as we left the FUCKING waffle FUCKING house.

Waffles are the FUCKING harbinger of all bad news. FUCK WAFFLES and wherever they FUCKING come from, as far as I'm concerned. :soapbox:

Pancakes are much easier to swallow.

What did I miss? Did someone want to marry a waffle? Why do I miss all the good stuff?

I'm surprised you missed all the fun.....it all started during the red shirt protests when I posted a rumor about Thaksin. A BM got very pissed off about that and started jokes about waffles, waffle recepies, waffle machines and waffle stands, insults, intimitations and bullying, culmunating by said BM sending me a PM posting my full name.....

So, each time I now post something, that BM or his akolyte start the bullying again :dunno: despite a few interventions by KS, check earlier in this very threat.

Now you know.

BB

"Threats" come from 2 types of people, 1) dipshit nobodies trying to pretend they are somebody,boasting of all there supposed connections and what not. and 2) sad pathetic losers who really do have connections, and need them to feel better about being a nothing without them...these people are maybe the most annoying and dangerous...

Archived