Gift for a TG?

kamui

Expat you devil, want to ride the Dave32 train to glory eh?

I'll tell you what. You send $100 USD to my paypal account and I'll personally guarantee you a lifetime supply of rare and unpublished Dave32 shots.

Things like Dave32 in Glendale. Dave32 at Zankou chicken. Dave32 at Trader Joes. AND, even a commemorative 'Dave32 bravely flipping the bird at a school bus while stuck in traffic on the 5.'

As a token of good faith, I'm popping one off on my webcam now (pardon the lack of garb kind sir, I'm really a very modest person, it's just the heat you see).

4295836457_02ac3a7fc9_o.jpg

Please remove my photo from this post...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Normal folks take one look at the board and run. We're what's left. :beer:

Thank you for putting me back into reality ' date=' you are right . Apologies for my previous remark , guys considering gifts for TG's would either be mentally disturbed or German . It's obvious .[/quote']

Holy fucking Christ will someone please logon and post some gift suggestions for Thai girls! And no sarcasm or negative comments from you abnormals either, sheeeeesh. The gall of some people.

Ahem. Now back on topic. I say send the little Schatzi some Marzipan accompanied by a beautiful arrangement of Edelweiss. And if you really want to light a fire, send her copy of Wagner's "Der Ring des Nibelungen." (When it comes to getting the fairer sex in the mood, Al Green has nothing on Wagner, trust me).

Please do accept this apology over the boorish behavior of the board's shadier elements. They have good hearts you see, but had no proper role models in their youth.

Archived