Gift for a TG?

kamui

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did I miss? Did someone want to marry a waffle? Why do I miss all the good stuff?

I'm surprised you missed all the fun.....it all started during the red shirt protests when I posted a rumor about Thaksin. A BM got very pissed off about that and started jokes about waffles' date=' waffle recepies, waffle machines and waffle stands, insults, intimitations and bullying, culmunating by said BM sending me a PM posting my full name.....

So, each time I now post something, that BM or his akolyte start the bullying again :dunno: despite a few interventions by KS, check earlier in this very threat.

Now you know.

BB[/quote']

Hold the fuck on here!!!!

KS said to knock it off so I did - I have not mentioned waffles or you in months.

You did not post a rumor and what you did was very, very wrong. You hurt the reputation of one of the top oncologists in Thailand by attributing a specific breach of patient confidentiality about the medical condition of a patient to him and posted it on the internet.

Anyone can read the threads and judge for themselves and learn a lot about waffles. I think the impression will be that your childish attempt to elevate your social standing in a society you have little understanding of was wrong.

"Threats" come from 2 types of people, 1) dipshit nobodies trying to pretend they are somebody,boasting of all there supposed connections and what not. and 2) sad pathetic losers who really do have connections, and need them to feel better about being a nothing without them...these people are maybe the most annoying and dangerous...

I think you know which type I am.

The thing that really pisses me off here is that I left the whole issue alone and now I am being accused of continuing it. When KS said to drop it I did.

Hi,

I want to send a TG a small gift, but I don't know her that well for to know what she really likes.

I thought about a small digital camera, but I wonder, if she would have to pay custom fees for it, or if the parcel could get "lost" while/after entering LOS.

Other recommendations?

Never mailed or shipped anything into LOS. Carried plenty of stuff in for others who didn't want to deal with the hassle of shipping, but I have no experience with custom fees on shipments, quality of delivery service, etc.

As for gifts: nice clothes and shoes would be at the top, but that's difficult if you're not there with her so she can try them on.

Stuffed animals (you weren't that far off with the Steiff idea). Something cool for her cellphone (speakers, bluetooth headset, etc.) or a new phone. Nice brand label purse or handbag.

Those are pretty general but - they should do alright.

Note: This thread has taken an epic journey. So, uh, yeah. Might as well actually answer the original question.

Was ist dennn hier Los?

And good luck.

Archived