USA Is 'Practically Owned' by China: Analyst

Flashermac

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But then if the Republicans get in office again, maybe everything will be 'okay' again after we start a few more wars.

You've spent too much time in Thailand, it's more about stopping the free handout spending now.

But don't let me distract you, there are a few good-cause wars out there that we need to start before things go all "pear shaped" as they say.

And then, the ivory tower dems can sit back and complain about unnecessary wars, safe from terrorism for another few years, and never connecting the dots as to why they remain safer from terrorism. Same same like the democrats' paradox: crime is down, yet more criminals are in jail. How can it be possible?

But don't let me distract you, there are a few good-cause wars out there that we need to start before things go all "pear shaped" as they say.

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

So please do tell, How Many Wars has America "Won" from a unilateral offensive?

The only one I can think off was the US Civil War when you were fighting amongst yourselves.

Korea Still officialy at War

Vietnam Gained Nothing

Iraq Big Business

Afghanistan Enough Said

America Starts wars but cannot finish them!

But don't let me distract you' date=' there are a few good-cause wars out there that we need to start before things go all "pear shaped" as they say.

[/quote']

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

So please do tell, How Many Wars has America "Won" from a unilateral offensive?

The only one I can think off was the US Civil War when you were fighting amongst yourselves.

Korea Still officialy at War

Vietnam Gained Nothing

Iraq Big Business

Afghanistan Enough Said

America Starts wars but cannot finish them!

All the wars we have fought, we actually lost.

In every one of our wars, we did not 'rape and pillage' but instead, got stuck with the war bill.

The only war we came close to winning was the long running American Indian war in which we took their land for our own needs.

Yeah, lets go ahead an use Britain as our ideal political model.

How many countries have they royally fucked up in their arrogance? India, China, Ireland... and so forth.

Ps. The overkill on US News does get old, though this is an interesting piece. If Mekong and NG didn't whine about it like a couple crotchety old skanks complaining that their pussies hurt, might even agree with em.

Archived