Infuriating Western Women, Ha Haaaah!!!!!!

Savittre

quote:

Originally posted by FarangDang:

Really guys. I just stumbled upon a few old posts and only now realized that Roger is a well-known troll regarding his opinions on Thai "whores" and that pretty much all my debate points had already been raised by other board members. Those valid points being completely unaddressed by Roger, of course.

wink.gif" border="0

FarangDang-

I know what you mean. There was a thread in June 2000 in which I tried to engage Roger in a debate on this subject and he evaded addressing my points:

luckyfarang

Regular

Member # 78

Rate Member

posted June 23, 2001 02:57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted:

"Jumping in late to the thread:

Roger, what is your definition of a whore? Is it anyone who has ever been paid for sex? Would you consider the stone age cave woman who accepts meat from a hunter in exchange for sexual favors to be a whore?

And if so, when exactly does a woman become a whore? Is it when she considers selling herself to support her family? Is it when she first walks through the doors of the bar? Is it when she first gets up on stage and dances? Is it when she lays down and spreads her legs? Is it when she accepts payment? Is it after working one day? One month?

Do you know what these girls call themselves/each other? SAO HAA NGERN means a girl looking for money. It's that simple. What if you were given the choice of working a factory job standing on your feet for 12 hours or more a day, seven days a week for 3000 to 6000B, or working a bar for two or three days to make that amount?

A lot would say you were stupid to choose the first option. This is LOS, not your home country."

Roger responded:

"Better late than never..... I guess we are talking about the sort of girls who sell theirselves for sex, the type who work in Nana, Cowboy, Thermae etc. Very surprised that a few of you are not sure about the type of "whores" that are mentioned on this board. Thailand does after all, have rather alot of them. Regarding the girls working in factories, I guess if you were to tell these girls they should sell their bodies instead, most of them, rightly, would tell you to "F#$K OFF". I could make more money dealing in cocaine than I can in my present job, doesn,t mean that its the right thing to do though. As far as this being LOS, thanks for pointing that out to me.....does this mean because I live here I should consider a long term relationship with a whore???? Anyway, must dash...got to get down Clinton Plaza... Cheers Roger"

I replied:

"luckyfarang

Regular

Member # 78

Rate Member

posted June 24, 2001 02:18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roger-

You missed the whole point of my post. I guess my attempt to be subtle failed.

Your attitude is that all BG's are whores and you would never consider having a relationship with one. What I'm saying is that how does a girl on her first day of work in the bar differ from a non BG? And when does she become a whore in your opinion? Does she become a whore just by making the decision to sell her body? And does the reason she makes that decision (abject poverty, her family needs food, her brother needs money for education, etc) enter into your classifying her as a whore?

You have oversimplified the situation by labelling all TG's as either BG whores or non BG's. This kind of "binary thinking" to quote Scuba is a lot closer to the mark in western culture than Thai. Right now a low level factory job for 5000B a month is difficult to come by and from what I've been told requires completion of Maw 3 to get. Even if a girl is able to get such a job, how much money do you think she would have left over to send her family after her monthly living expenses in Bangkok?

The result is that many girls enter the scene out of sheer desperation that would never even consider selling their bodies if given the opportunity to work in their home village for 2000 to 4000B per month, or the opportunity to work a straight job in Bangkok allowing them to send that much home to their families. And these are the types of girl that I usually look for.

I met a lovely 27 year old girl who formerly worked in an advertising office and now worked agogo. Her boyfriend had lost his messenger job and after about a year of him not working and her three children were going hungry, she entered the scene, though it was obviously distasteful to her. Would you classify her as a whore? I would not, but if your view is that all BG's are whores and not worthy of having a relationship with, then you have judged her without knowing all the facts.

Yes, there are many girls already hardened by working the scene, and I wouldn't want a relationship with them either. But there are a wide variety of girls working the scene, and to say all BG's are whores not worthy of a relationship is naive and innaccurate.

You posted:

"I guess we are talking about the sort of girls who sell theirselves for sex, the type who work in Nana, Cowboy, Thermae etc.

Very surprised that a few of you are not sure about the type of "whores" that are mentioned on this board. Thailand does after all, have rather alot of them."

I hope you're not referring to ME as one who is "not sure about the type of "whores" that are mentioned on this board." I am familiar with all the different sanuk venues, thank you. We now know that you consider all freelancers and gogo girls to be whores.

But you still have not answered the key question in my previous post:

When, at exactly what moment in time, in your mind, does a working girl become a whore?

Have fun in Rock Hard tonite you lucky f....., I wish I was there with you."

And Roger never responded. I guess he got bored with the thread at that point. Or maybe he couldn't think of a good answer to my question.....

[ January 29, 2002: Message edited by: luckyfarang ]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farangdang: You directly implied that Roger was not interested in nightlife by wondering why a guy who has no interest in the bg scene is here.

Secondly, your statistic about the number of posts in the nightlife section is seriously misleading because this board is not just the "nightlife" section which is inherently focoused on the bg scene as you well know. There are tons of stuff in the general section as well as the others. That's the type of pure sophistry rhetoric that clouds real debates.

By the way, I never ever touched upon the definition of prostitute because I know that will raise some hackles and we can argue back and forth (albeit I think we could probably come to some sort of agreement pretty quickly) with all the other folks jumping in.

All I have been trying to do is point out illogical arguments, not adding new ones.

Fredcunty: Trolling statement, lol. Just saying it ain't worth my time debating you and letting you know it smile.gif" border="0

"you have offered nothing but insult." I just said we live in different worlds so debating isn't worthwhile for either of us. If you take that and quoting of your words as insulting, there isn't much I can do with that.

<<burp>>

No Gum you are wrong he is a troll

Roger

Regular

Member # 27

Rate Member

posted June 19, 2001 00:19

quote: Dan

Just curious, to all the peoples who have decided to make thailand their home and have girlfriends/wifes here. Thought it would be interesting to see who you are paired with; Non BG, or BG(ex-BG)......

Sorry to be so blunt but why dont you ask who is married/seeing a whore or non-whore...??

That's what they are in most countries...

Apologies for upsetting anyone, I wouldn't touch a B/G, whoops I mean whore, for anything other than what they are there for.

Cheers

Roger

CondomKing

Regular

Member # 398

Rate Member

posted June 19, 2001 17:08

quote:

Originally posted by Roger:

Sorry to be so blunt but why dont you ask who is married/seeing a whore or non-whore...??

That's what they are in most countries...

Apologies for upsetting anyone, I wouldn't touch a B/G, whoops I mean whore, for anything other than what they are there for.

Cheers

Roger

Yes, that is what they are in most countries, but then this is not most countries.

Now can we get philosophical? What exactly makes a whore? Is it selling your body, or exchanging your dignity for something that might be more important at the time. I know lots of people who do not work in the sex scene and are really whores in the truest sense of the word.

Sorry to be so blunt but...Sounds like you're just not meeting the right people, b/g's, or if you like the term better, "whores". Maybe if you did you might be able to broaden your narrow minded attitude. Guido.

--------------------

Condom King

MakMak

Member # 724

Rate Member

posted June 19, 2001 17:34

Roger,

In most countries, whore-mongers are considered criminals and prosecuted. I fail to comprehend your self-rightousness, hypocritical view.

By the way, I'm sorry to be so blunt!

MakMak

Author Topic: Survey: BG g/f or non BG g/f?

Roger

Regular

Member # 27

Rate Member

posted June 19, 2001 19:10

quote:

Originally posted by MakMak:

Roger,

In most countries, whore-mongers are considered criminals and prosecuted. I fail to comprehend your self-rightousness, hypocritical view.

By the way, I'm sorry to be so blunt!

MakMak

Sorry, you seemed to have misunderstood me. I wasn't debating Thailands criminal law stytem as opposed to another countries system.

Just merely stating that a whore is a whore, if some people haven't got it in them to be able to admit visiting whores, then , by all means call them what you want. I guess, I should broaden my mind and start thinking as the whores around Kings Cross station in London as "RG's" (Railway girls)

No offence was meant as I said the first time...just my view ....

Cheers

Roger

KURT

Member # 1055

posted June 19, 2001 19:55

quote:

Originally posted by coquetislander:

I agree, this board is about "sanuk". There are plenty of others about "relationships" with Thai girls. It was my opinion that this board is about "extra-marital" activities. As I have stated earlier in this post, I wouldn't dream of marrying a BG

Actually, this is the "Relationships" topic. Why do you come here if you don't want a relationship? You and Roger don't have to repeat every day that my wife is a whore, I know it and I accept it. "Open ended prostitution" is a major part of the Thai adult entertainment scene, and it is the very reason that many of us go to Thailand.

Roger

Regular

Member # 27

Rate Member

posted June 19, 2001 20:11

quote:

Originally posted by KURT:

Actually, this is the "Relationships" topic. Why do you come here if you don't want a relationship? You and Roger don't have to repeat every day that my wife is a whore, I know it and I accept it. "Open ended prostitution" is a major part of the Thai adult entertainment scene, and it is the very reason that many of us go to Thailand.

Oh dear, seem to be hitting a bit of a sore point here.

I do go to "whores" for relationships but they don't often last longer than 12 hours at the most. And in my six and a half years here, not once was marriage mentioned during these encounters. As I keep saying, this is only my opinion, you have yours, so I am entitled to mine. And if I keep hearing "marriage disaster" stories day after day on this board, surely I can keep bringing up what I want to say too.

It balances things out.

You shouldn't take it so personally.But sincere apologies as you did.

Cheers

Roger

Dan

Regular

Member # 962

Rate Member

posted June 19, 2001 21:18

Yes, I will have to agree with the CONDOMKING on this one. A BG (as we refer to them) is not the same as a 'whore' back home. Here many are just normal girls from a poor and uneducated background with no means to find the funds to support them and their family...... Let's not all cry about their woes but that is the basis of their needing to enter that scene.. Once in and having been around a while things can change dramatically, sure. But I refuse to generalise about these girls as many do. You just have to be discerning enough to meet the right ones

cheers and thanks again for the comments.

'Good' thai girls are generally too sheltered from life as far as I've seen. Sure, some have studied and lived abroad for a brief period but many in my eyes are still rather adolescent at the age of 25 (this is the age i like).......

so, I hand it back to you.....cheers

dan

Roger

Regular

Member # 27

Rate Member

posted June 20, 2001 02:12

quote:

Originally posted by KURT:

Indeed. BarGirl is not only PC, it is also a more precise description of her profession. Whore/Prostitute is a label you could put on most females on this planet, considering that the typical divorce everywhere is blamed on "financial difficulties."

Roger, I am sorry to hear that you have never had a bargirl propose to you. Perhaps you should try a new cologne?

Now we're getting somewhere, It's not that there is a difference between a "BG" and a Whore...It seems that some of you don't like it when someone mentions the word "whore". It seems a little to close to home? Well, I for one am quite happy to say that I frequent whores in Thailand.

As for Bargirl being a more accurate description of their job, I agree. A girl who works in a "bar" gets a guy to buy her a drink then offers her body for sale!!!(Sounds a bit like a whore though)

Whoring never was and never will be PC. But it's nice to have the option of being un-PC every now and again.

Kurt, Which cologne do you recommend? Did yours go down on one knee??? Sounds oh so romantic.

I have had a few go down on one knee but as I said marriage wasn't their intention.

Roger

Roger

Regular

Member # 27

Rate Member

posted June 20, 2001 21:53

quote:

Originally posted by db_sez_aloha:

Roger, cut the crap, huh?

"Hearing" is what happens when when the radio plays that new pop song you hate or the TV blares forth with your least-favourite advertising jingle.

"Reading" is what you do to posts on a message board. Those ones -- "marriage disaster" stories, as you put it -- are fairly well-labeled, so they're not sneaking into your purview unannounced.

If they bother you so much, why the hell do you read them? Just so you can repeat the party line ad nauseum?

db

"Hearing" is what happens when when the radio plays that new pop song "

HAve a bit of a stutter do we???

HAHAHAHA...

I was wondering how long it would take for you to bite...( I don't mean that in the true sense of the word, before you correct me)

So, what you are saying is, i don't have the right to air(should that be type??) my point of view.

You should take some of your own medicine, if my posts bother YOU so much, why do you bother to read them???

Same rules apply.....

Not married to a BG/Whore are we by any chance????

Cheers

Roger

[ June 20, 2001: Message edited by: Roger ]

Posts: 430 | From: Bangkok, Thailand | Registered: May 2001 | IP: Logged

boner

Member # 974

posted June 20, 2001 21:57

Rodger,

I 100% totally agree with DB,

Quote;

Cut the Crap....

Rodger,

Im tired of reading this from you.

Why dont you post something positive about a subject you like or about something you know about.

You are not hearing these stories as you say but you are looking for a good argument.

Its boring Rodger so please GIVE IT A BREAK,

Roger

Regular

Member # 27

Rate Member

posted June 20, 2001 22:08

quote:

Originally posted by boner:

Rodger,

I 100% totally agree with DB,

Quote;

Cut the Crap....

Rodger,

Im tired of reading this from you.

Why dont you post something positive about a subject you like or about something you know about.

You are not hearing these stories as you say but you are looking for a good argument.

Its boring Rodger so please GIVE IT A BREAK,

Ok, sorry.... something positive.

I love visiting whores,they are some of the nicest people I have met during my years in Thailand. Hopefully one day I will find one to marry.Then we can settle down, she can do all the cooking, cleaning and other menial chores whilst I go out seeing more whores...we will live happily ever after.

josh_ingu

Regular

Member # 356

Rate Member

posted June 22, 2001 18:05

Bit late onto the thread, however, as most regulars know I am in a long term (year and a half so far) relationship with an ex-bg. Currently non-drinking non-smoking non gambling (well, OK one lottery ticket per month).

Lot of rough patches, pretty much due to *my* insensitivity/ignorance etc, rather than anything in *her* behaviour, but we are working on making it smoother over time. We both invest time in the relationship to try to make it work....

To Roger, well, I think you are trolling pure and simple. No, it is not a sore point for me. If it really is your attitude, well, I feel sorry for you. Your inability to look beyond the "whore" says way more about you than it does about them....

-josh-

josh_ingu

Regular

Member # 356

Rate Member

posted June 24, 2001 19:36

Sorry Roger. You look (and classify) people by what they *do* rather than what they *are*..I think you miss out on a lot.

Roger

Regular

Member # 27

Rate Member

posted July 04, 2001 21:20

quote:

Originally posted by db_sez_aloha:

All that's accomplished by shrill, ugly and repetitive posting is to lower the poster's credibility. Such people damage their own case far more than any rebuttal ever could.

But thanks for the good thoughts.

db

Well said from someone whose own controversial posts were criticized on the

"Bangkok Hilton........Prison!" thread.

We all have different opinions, I guess if you think that makes me lose credibility then so be it. I would prefer that than to toe the line.

Sincerely

Roger

Posts: 430 | From: Bangkok, Thailand | Registered: May 2001 | IP: Logged

boner

Member # 974

posted July 05, 2001 10:55

DB's posts are some of the best on this board and he helps to make this board interesting.

There are a lot of people who just read posts and never write as they do not have it as writers.

I would consider myself in this category so I appreciate guys like DB and other posters like Bangkok Phil etc who have write nearly everyday something interesting to read, they are the guys that keep this board ticking.

''Quote''

All that's accomplished by shrill, ugly and repetitive posting is to lower the poster's credibility. Such people damage their own case far more than any rebuttal ever could.

This is a brilliant answer to you Rodger as you actually have no credibility with me, and many other posters that i have seen write answers to you think the same way. I don't say you should not be able to state your opinion or even not be able to argue constructively but you are constantly arguing in most of your posts. It is a shame as you could offer much more to this board if you did toe the line and listened to constructive criticism about yourself ,instead of going on the back foot and attacking at every opportunity. I hope that you will take a good look at all of your old posts and see what I mean and start to write some decent and interesting posts in the future. It is possible if you write some decent stuff in the future people on this board will look at you in another light, that is my wish but i fully expect you to get pissed off with me, go down the same road as you normally do and attack me after this post. That is your right of course but will it not do anything for your credibility on this board im sure.

Cheers,

Boner

teacherwannabe

Regular

Member # 1102

Rate Member

posted July 05, 2001 20:49

Boner: Couldn't have said it better!

Thanks for your sincere desire to maintain an interesting and highly informative forum!

sanukdee

Regular

Member # 211

Rate Member

posted July 06, 2001 05:57

Ashman and Roger,

You both seem to feel it is necessary to label a women whore or non whore. Would you then find it reasonable and fair to label you both whoremongers and/or sex tourists?

[ July 09, 2001: Message edited by: sanukdee ]

--------------------

Totally Happy Always In Love And Never Dull

Thailand

adamsky

Regular

Member # 1192

Rate Member

posted July 07, 2001 07:45

Roger,

Please man, rest your case. I can't figure out how you're thinking, but I'm not impressed so far :-) What kind of picture do you have of yourself? Do you sincerely believe that you are one bit better than the persons whom you refer to as 'whores'? As I can see you are sleeping with BGs as they do with you. That makes you equal to them. German philosopher Nietzsche(don't remember maybe Schopenhauer?) said 'you become what you eat'. That was meant for no one but you, Roger.

If someone is 'better' by your means it's not you, but rather your non-BG girlfriend if you have any, and if she doesn't butterfly you. Just hope she knows that she's not better off than having a self-centered, self-loving whoremonger... I don't mean to be rude Roger. Accept my apologies if you find my language somewhat blunt.

Kurt,

Quote1: "I am living upcountry with an ex-BG. She had two years of schooling and thought that the Earth was flat(!) when we met, she slashes her wrists when she gets upset, most of her friends are whores and drug addicts, she butterflies when she don't get her weekly allowance, she makes $100 phone calls daily if allowed, etc...

What can I say, I love her head over heels. We have been together for seven years and have two adorable daughters. She's an absolutely wonderful cook. She cleans the house and keeps my stuff perfectly organized, like I couldn't do if my life depended on it. She sings and play the guitar when I need some cheering up. She's still incredibly sexy at 29 and my friends envy me, even those who know her background."

Quote2: "No, I am not joking. You have to take the good stuff with the bad. Nobody is perfect, and if you stay single until you meet someone with zero defects then you will get very lonely and/or very bored. So I won't make her angry or upset again. I made those mistakes once (or twice) and I learnt something."

I love your attitude Kurt. You really have come somewhere. Just managing your relationship and feeling happy so far says a lot. I guess it's in your head. It's up to every man to make his own happiness. Some guys will find it under any conditions. Others, and only because of themselves, will never find it. By the way I'm from Sweden too. Was in BBK and Pattaya for three weeks this summer. Got to come back soon... I'll by you a drink any day :-)

BTW, yes I love all my BGs. Would never take a BG that I didn't like very much (or I rather jerk-off by myself). I treat them with the same respect I would with my family and friends. I've found really nice people among these BGs. I think CondomKing said it in one meaning;

Quote: "For what ever it's worth -- you'll get out of a relationship whatever it is that you're willing to put into it. Even if it only lasts the sum total of an hour and a half. Just my two cents, Guido."

I like this board!!

Regards

Adamsky

So what is your point boner? crazy.gif" border="0

Gummiguts Ok we'll leave it at that, but the insult I was refering to was you calling me close minded thats all, Im probably one of the most open minded people there is.

As farangdang deduced from my ramblings "we are either all whores or none of us are"....

Yeh i may have been a bit harsh in calling it an insult maybe its coz I wrote that post before my first ciggy for the day......

although I would be interested in your views on what defines a whore or prostitute.But yes as you say it might just turn out a slenging match, with all the interlopers!.....arent we all? Im sure thats the point of the MSG board, anyway maybe over a few beers in nana one day.

Cheers

HI everyone , just popped into this thread to say G'day! Seems like a very agressive thread so Bye for now ! Take care all . Whether your a whore or not , we are all still people / humans . I am a whore to the sybian mechanical fucking machine & I love it !! I reckon you could all do with a serious session on the sybian , it really shakes you up!! smile.gif" border="0

"Sybian , Oh Sybian , you made my asshole sore, I loved you once , but now my ass will love you never more!"

Fredcunty I like very much Ur couple of posts about "whoring" in general,things people wouldn't endure if it wasn't for money.

I'm used now to read good posts from Gummigut,as I found them in this thread,and a hint about his note about the difference of 2 worlds may be he's had a very satisfying professionnal and private career.Well,it happens...though when the claim comes from certain people I think they're lying to themselves so much I find as much sincerity in the worst Ia baa or crack addict whore

As for farangdang...I gave up reading his posts(on this thread)

Glenn asked me arlier ...I really don't mind enjoying whores,but at the moment it's more pay for them to leave and don't hang around together.I Used to be more flattering with them to get freebies and even presents and money but jeez...better things to do

BTW I was in Hamburg,Germany, last week end.Sunday early afternoon after checking out from the hotel I went to some after hours party,met two old thai acquaintances there, a post op katoey I fucked a while ago and a girl with whom sister I stayed a few months .I soon ended in their brothel's room,in wich i already hanged out many times,them doing coke,smoking ganja,cheking their Es...Later I started to fuck the Katoey,but when I reached for her pussy,feeling her hard To cut me all mood.Moved on...

I'm pretty sure that's not really what Roger was alluding too,but yes one can get bored with the scene

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

HI GUMMIGUT-

Man, you're posting again???????

WOW!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING YOU POST MAKES MAKES ME LOVE THIS

*VIETNAMESE PROVERB*----

A CLEVER EXPLANATION WILL NEVER REPLACE THE TRUTH

I truly pity you frown.gif" border="0. But you won't believe that, will you ?? Well, you have every right to live your life (and say your nonsense) your way!!!!!!!I say,

IN THE LOS-- UP TO YOU !!!!!!!

I don't think anyone's going to disagree with me there--!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FUCK!!!!!

smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Savittre ]

Farangdang: You directly implied that Roger was not interested in nightlife by wondering why a guy who has no interest in the bg scene is here.

Secondly, your statistic about the number of posts in the nightlife section is seriously misleading because this board is not just the "nightlife" section which is inherently focoused on the bg scene as you well know. There are tons of stuff in the general section as well as the others. That's the type of pure sophistry rhetoric that clouds real debates.

Clouding the debate? I've been crystal clear about what I think and my words have been very careful. I did not just throw that comment about Roger and nightlife into the thread completely out of the blue. I was backing up someone else who made a reasonable observation:

"I wonder what someone who is "bored" of visiting whores is doing on a Thailand forum primarily concerned with people visiting whores."

I was trying to be more polite about it and tried to avoid using the word "whore", but I've more than clarified that later. The question remains unanswered (but I've come to my own personal conclusion that Roger just enjoys putting down bargirls and feeling superior to their customers).

Now you're trying to tell me that when I use the word "nightlife" that it means going out to restaurants, bowling, seeing movies, concerts, etc. BUT that on this board the "Nightlife" section is just about bargirls and whores? And you accuse me of sophistry?

fredcunty: Concede the point about the insult to you. Only defense I have on this is that I did not read the whole thread as the whole thing seemed kind of inane.

You got the last word smile.gif" border="0

I thought luisbkk comments pretty funny. Either I'm an honest man or a "worst Ia baa or crack addict whore." Assumes he means yabaa. Well, given the fact that I drink so much alcohol (as anyone can tell you) he probably is right (I'm being ironic for those who don't know me).

Savittre: Apparently you are still upset about your Long Gun experience. You insulted me via private mails and now your trying to do it in public quoting proverbs, "A CLEVER EXPLANATION WILL NEVER REPLACE THE TRUTH". I posted my non-inebriated observations of what happened at Long Gun. That wasn't a clever explanation. Additionally, I've been very careful not to post an "explanation" of my personal positions on this thread. Only pointing out what seemed like inconsistencies in logic.

Farangdang: Again, I'm not going to go into the validity of Roger's statements. Okay, you were quoting Coltlongbone, but I don't think you disagree with the statement so I'll continue. So the question is why would someone with Roger's point of view participate in such a forum. My point is that this forum (the WHOLE board) is not 100% about the bg scene. Looking at all the categories (and not just the nightlife) you will find a significant percentage of information is not about or solely about the bg scene. That's why siting statistics just only for the "nightlife" section is misleading. Additionally, I stated that the bg scene is only PART of the nightlife. In no way did I state that or imply that you use the term to "means going out to restaurants, bowling, seeing movies, concerts, etc." You are now giving me a position that I never had and saying I'm using sophistry. I find it ironic that you attribute words to me and then accuse me of sophistry.

<<burp>>

Archived