Infuriating Western Women, Ha Haaaah!!!!!!

Savittre

I used to go out with a Thai whore over here (Australia)and go and visit her and her friends in the various whorehouses she worked, I know for a fact these women get a choice of whether or not they will fuck the guy or not coz there are cameras at the door and in the reception area. all the girls will be out the back watching TV, with another closed circuit underneath, and when a customer came they would all get the choice of whether or not they would fuck him, sometimes no one would go out so the madam would just say, "sorry all the girls are busy" on the other hand sometimes theyd be all rushing to greet the customer,.......

Would these girls meet the criteria for your definition of prostitute? they certainly meet mine.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said, there is no fine line. Almost all prostitutes have some choice; if they really had none, then that would be enslavement. The girls you mentioned were more discriminating than some, but less discriminating than others. I'm sure if the guy offered to pay 5 times the usual rate that some of the girls would suddenly become a available.

But in my mind, yes I would think of them as prostitutes.

Here's one for you:

A Bangkok secretary meets a businessman in her company (let's call him, say, "Roger" wink.gif" border="0). She's not really attracted to him, but he's a decent enough fellow and he's a farang, so he's rich. If she dates him and has sex with him, she stands a chance of getting married to this guy and having a nice house, support her family, etc. She's had her heart-broken before and doesn't feel she needs true love to be happy. So she does have sex with him. Is she a prostitute?

Fuckin Oath she is Farangdang! In my eyes all women who arent nuns of any religion are Whores, but then again I think we are all whores to the degree that we give our labour for money.

I dont see any difference really in giving your labour or your cunt away for money. Indeed people will argue to the enth degree on the moral issues of prostitution, I in the same regard have moral issues with having to be subservient to a 'boss' whereever I work. Even though He/she might not be an arsehole there is always the unspoken and subtle subservience factor.Not that I have a problem with authority (and I mean authority in the sense that the "authority" is the more capable and more knowing) its just that I cant handle the way some suddenly think they have reached demi god status, which most do, whether they know it or not.

Apart from the hierarchical bastardry of "whoring" your labour is the fact that no one would go and do 70% of work out there if it werent for this society we live in today, basically Id estimate 95% of work is done not for love but for NECCESITY.

NECCESITY being the operative word here, isnt that the reason why alot of "prostitutes" work in the industry?

The correlation here is that we all do things we dont want to do for money, both 'moralistically' defunct in the fact that we all lose our dignity doing whatever we have to do for the hand that feeds us.

So there you go farangdang mate! thats my definition, and I agree theres no fine line between good or bad, I beleive its personal choice and good judgment!.......

[ January 26, 2002: Message edited by: fredCunty ]

quote:

Originally posted by FarangDang:

A Bangkok secretary meets a businessman in her company (let's call him, say, "Roger"
wink.gif" border="0
).

OK. So here you go again, I have not made any persoanl attacks against you but you are pushing it.

You seem to have a very fucked up Idea of what a whore is and most people who have been in Thailand for any period start to call whores bargirls. If not call them what they are, waitresses etc.

I will tell you why i stopped visiting whores. It's boring!! All my friends and people I know that have lived in Thailand for more than five years come to the same conclusion. When i first came here it was very exciting, as I am sure you are still finding it, if you live here though it soon becomes very dull and you realise that you want more out of a "relationship", someone you can talk to. And i don't mean "farang have big nose" "you hansum man"!! If YOU want to spend the rest of your life in the company of whores then go ahead I am sure you will have lots in common.

I am in the majority (not the small minority, "some" of whom frequent this board)of men that would never consider a long term relationship with a whore. You are not, as you have made it very clear. Lets hope that you find the right one. I am sure they are out there.

If there are any words or phrases you can't get you head round, feel free to twist them around so that they can justify your argument.

Think I had better add this wink.gif" border="0 (I take it that makes it NOT

a personnal attack).

Cheers

Roger

[ January 26, 2002: Message edited by: Roger ]

Farangdang,

My definition of "prostitute" on the other hand is very narrow. The broadest definition of prostitute "any person who offers sensual or sexual favors in return for property or financial consideration"

Do call me a pessimist or even a negativist, but IMO more than 95 % of all women qualify for your definition.

Most women are marrying for just that purpose : finincial considerations....

Roger,

I wonder what someone who is "bored" of visiting whores is doing on a Thailand forum primarily concerned with people visiting whores.

"When you have been living in Thailand as long as me ...", come on Roger, surely you are not naive enough to think you are the leading authority on LOS ...?

Sounds like a man trapped in Thailand with his farang wife.

I personally could never comprehend being "bored of whores" in Thailand.

The old saying - "only boring people get bored" comes to mind.

I am lucky enough not to have to work in LOS, perhaps this gives me greater perspective.

Regards,

C.L.

[ January 26, 2002: Message edited by: coltlongbone ]

quote:

Originally posted by coltlongbone:

Roger,

I wonder what someone who is "bored" of visiting whores is doing on a Thailand forum primarily concerned with people visiting whores.

"When you have been living in Thailand as long as me ...", come on Roger, surely you are not naive enough to think you are the leading authority on LOS ...?

The old saying - "only boring people get bored" comes to mind.

I am lucky enough not to have to work in LOS, perhaps this gives me greater perspective.

Regards,

C.L.

Roger contributes quite a bit to this board on a variety of topics, I don't think your attack is warrented.

Guys,

A woman needs money and security.Different women achieve these in different ways.And of course you have the exceptions like money handed down by Poppa.

Why is it that we guys cant think the same way? Get hooked up with a rich broad or one who works in lieu of us so that we dont have to work for a living.

Too many whores and to few gigolos

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by coltlongbone:

Roger,

Regards,

C.L.

Well, maybe one day you will see that there is more to Thailand than whores, I actually realised that from day one.

If you check on the home page of this board you will see that most of the forums are not "concerned with people visiting whores". Maybe you haven't got past the "do they take it up the arse" posts ...have a look around and you might be surprised.

By the way, I chose to work here. And i wouldn't change it for the world.

Or maybe I have been here too long, perhaps I should go back home for a break. Then I could come back and start hanging round with more hookers, sounds like the right choice.

Old Hippie, thanks.

Cheers

Roger

OK. So here you go again, I have not made any persoanl attacks against you but you are pushing it.

That is in no way a personal attack. It is a situation you yourself threw out there and I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy.

You seem to have a very fucked up Idea of what a whore is and most people who have been in Thailand for any period start to call whores bargirls. If not call them what they are, waitresses etc.

I have no problem with calling "whores" "bargirls". But when you refer to "bargirls" as "whores" then I have to take exception.

I don't ever use the word "whore" to describe these girls. For most people it is a very derogatory term and for you to call these women whores (but not all the 99% of all other women who use their bodies to get ahead), shows you are very judgemental about them, which you keep denying. I have more respect for men like fredCunty who is just upfront about calling all women whores.

You seem to have a very clear idea in your mind of what a whore is ("I know one when I see 'em"), but you still haven't put out a definition, or even guidelines.

I will tell you why i stopped visiting whores. It's boring!! All my friends and people I know that have lived in Thailand for more than five years come to the same conclusion. When i first came here it was very exciting, as I am sure you are still finding it, if you live here though it soon becomes very dull and you realise that you want more out of a "relationship", someone you can talk to. And i don't mean "farang have big nose" "you hansum man"!!

If YOU want to spend the rest of your life in the company of whores then go ahead I am sure you will have lots in common.

You're free to make your choices and you claim to not care what other people do, but your prejudice clearly shows through. Every time you use the word "whore" to describe all bargirls, your prejudice is clear and condemns all of us who don't find it that unappealing to hang out in Thai bars.

But even, the reasons you specify have not much to do with not wanting to hang out with "whores". Your definition would exclude pretty much all lower-class Thai.

I am in the majority (not the small minority, "some" of whom frequent this board)of men that would never consider a long term relationship with a whore. You are not, as you have made it very clear. Lets hope that you find the right one. I am sure they are out there.

I'm not looking for a relationship with a Thai bargirl or any other Thai girl. If I were looking for a wife, I wouldn't start with bargirls, but I wouldn't completely rule it out. They're still people and for you to condemn all of them as being unfit to marry, is clear prejudice.

If there are any words or phrases you can't get you head round, feel free to twist them around so that they can justify your argument.

Sorry, I can't help it if you don't say what you mean or can't express your views clearly. I don't know you and all I have to work with is the words you've put down here.

Archived